Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

FuzzyTomcat has posted the two circuit diagrams. I now understand something I didn't fully get before. The first diagram showing one mosfet, is actually supposed to represent  a stack of mosfets in strict parallel, five I think.
But if you take ONE of them and ... perhaps inadvertently due to layout issues... simply reverse it, put it upside down,  or wire it from underneath (mirror image).... the circuit instantly morphs into the second circuit, with gate to source,  and drains together.
I didn't fully understand this "serendipitous mistake" earlier, but I do now. And it's sinking in. As are the implications thereof.

Now, I see that .99 and Rosemary are discussing testing with three 12 volt batteries of low amp-hour capacity, instead of 6 batteries of 40 A-H capacity. I'm glad that they seem to agree that the testing can be done at 36 volts, and that lower capacity batteries might be suitable... because I just went out and bought 3 brand new 12-volt, 5 A-H sealed lead-acid batteries, and they are charging up on my automatic regulated charger right now.

Ooops... now I've made it impossible for Rosemary's and .99's test to work with 36 volts... since that's what I'm using. Oh, well....  sorry about that. Careful, though... I'm also using the IRFPG50 mosfet, and we wouldn't want to disqualify THAT item, just because "TK uses it", would we.

TinselKoala

@eatenbyagrue:
You still seem to think that "all of us guys" are as new to the Ainslie affair as you are, and that we've contributed nothing but words to the affray.

I ask you (again, I believe) to go to my YouTube channel and search my videos for the terms "Electric OU" and "Ainslie". Please review the videos and explanations in chronological order, starting from the first ones done years ago. Unfortunately, many of the forum threads that contained discussions concerning these videos have been removed or censored or otherwise edited-- I refer specifically to the Panacea University - Ashtweth - Aaron (qiman) threads. However, I think you will be able to "catch the drift" of the issues discussed. Ashtweth and Aaron were among Rosemary's early and enthusiastic supporters.... until the inevitable happened, and she got herself banned from even that forum.  That's about the time FuzzyTomcat got involved, also.

Then there's the full story of her IEEE journal submissions...but don't take my word for it NOR HERS. Look it up for yourself.

ETA: I almost forgot.... but since you mentioned the word "PATENT".... did you know Rosemary claimed for a long time to have a patent on the earlier, COP>17 circuit and process? It took a lot of struggling with her semantics issues to get her to acknowledge in public that having a lapsed, ungranted WPTO patent APPLICATION isn't quite the same thing as holding a "patent".

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 19, 2012, 03:24:02 PM
@eatenbyagrue:
You still seem to think that "all of us guys" are as new to the Ainslie affair as you are, and that we've contributed nothing but words to the affray.

I ask you (again, I believe) to go to my YouTube channel and search my videos for the terms "Electric OU" and "Ainslie". Please review the videos and explanations in chronological order, starting from the first ones done years ago. Unfortunately, many of the forum threads that contained discussions concerning these videos have been removed or censored or otherwise edited-- I refer specifically to the Panacea University - Ashtweth - Aaron (qiman) threads. However, I think you will be able to "catch the drift" of the issues discussed. Ashtweth and Aaron were among Rosemary's early and enthusiastic supporters.... until the inevitable happened, and she got herself banned from even that forum.  That's about the time FuzzyTomcat got involved, also.

Then there's the full story of her IEEE journal submissions...but don't take my word for it NOR HERS. Look it up for yourself.

Thank you for the links, I will check them out!

TinselKoala

Well,they weren't really links, but you're welcome anyway.

Now.. this is a link.
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=27577.msg291529#msg291529
Note the date of the post. Browse around in that forum for posts by Rosemary. I'm sure you'll find it entertaining.
Here's another one:
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=23243.msg290447#msg290447
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=23243.msg256896#msg256896  "I patented it, and then allowed it to lapse..."

Ahh.. a blast from the past. TK, .99 and MileHigh... together again with Rosemary, in 2009.
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=27577

fuzzytomcat

Guests and Members

Some of the most damning slanderous unfounded accusations from Rosemary against me is about her "SCRIBD" paper and my THEFT and REMOVAL of her "SCRIBD" document.

"OUR" REASONS FOR REMOVAL OF ROSEMARY"S "SCRIBD" DOCUMENT -

1) The document Rosemary filed at SCRIBD was water marked "FOR PEER REVIEW" from the IEEE and with the entire REMOVAL of all AUTHORS names on the document.

2) The visit from Rosemary to Professor DR Mohamed Tariq Kahn  (Head) Centre for Distributed Power & Electronic Systems Faculty of Engineering "Cape Peninsula University of Technology

(CUPT) with her "SCRIBD" document water marked "FOR PEER REVIEW" without any AUTHORS names on it giving a COPY to DR Mohamed Tariq Kahn , as SOLELY her own work. 

Please find attached 100% verifiable e-mail correspondence -

1) Complete set of "SCRIBD" e-mails transcripts - ( Scribd_07-10_02.pdf / Scribd_07-10_03.pdf )

2) Inquiry responce from Professor DR Mohamed Tariq Kahn ( CUPT ) - ( Dr_Kahn_01.pdf )

:P