Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

For the benefit of those who may be new to the events related by Rosemary above:
Please take a look at the .pdf documents posted by FuzzyTomcat earlier. They may shed some light on the issue.... you can compare and contrast with Rosemary's version.

And... the claim of COP>17 was not replicated at all. "That replication was subsequently and very articulately denied on Energetic Forum - by both Glen and Harvey Gramm. " That is, the people who actually performed the experiment she is discussing deny that the replication succeeded in proving Rosemary's claim.

"Powercat acknowledges that unity was, in fact breached." Really? Based on what evidence? The paper that was withdrawn by Glen and Harvey, but which was used by you, anyway? The paper that was given, without ANY authorship information attached, to Prof. Mohamed Toriq Kahn at CPUT?

Rosemary Ainslie

And Guys, may I add.

I'm greatly amused when I see the obsessive overuse of the word 'principle' as it's applied by our trolls.  It's like listening to Hitler justifying the mass extinction of the Jews.  Ironic.  Is that the word? Or just 'inappropriate'?  Not sure.  Something like that.  In either case - it's really richly comical. 

Anyway - to continue.  I think I must remind you all about a certain scientific 'truth'.  Experimental evidence cannot be disproved.  Ever.  It can only be replicated - or not.  That's it.  In the very likely event that Poynty Point does not 'replicate' our experimental evidence - then the fault is not ours but his.  If TK doesn't replicate - the same applies.  But in TK's case I don't think, for one moment - that he's even using our circuit.  Thank you Mags for pointing this out.  In any event.  There's been an historical example of this.  A certain Dr Vest championed the DEBUNK of poor Fleischmann and Pons in their cold fusion claims.  And he managed this through experimental evidence.  Notwithstanding which science being science and people being people and somewhat inquisitive - some more adventurous chemists went ahead and TESTED.  We all know the history.  Rossi managed this on heavy duty applications.  Defkalion replicated Rossi's technology.  And now?  Cold fusion is about to be launched.  And what price then our Dr Vest's denial?

Which is just to remind you all that we still need to prove our own claim on those battery to the duration test.  And at the very real cost of getting this thread back on topic I'll try and find the space to answer Poynty's points on this.  You must all forgive the apparent departure of this thread back to it's topic - but I reserve my rights here.  It seems it's the only one I can apply.  LOL

Kindest as ever,
Rosemary 

Magluvin

Hey Rose

You should take a break from this. The all days, of this, has got to be draining. Take it easy for a few. Its good for ya.  ;D   Progress doesnt happen this way. Its much better to hang around with friends than enemies, whether they agree with you or not. ;)

Ill take the hits for a while. Especially if your not available. Its probably my doings that led to the decision to let MH out of the cage. Ill be fine. My thread will get the beat down. But I will endure. They can splatter the screen with whatever they want. Its just black and white. But I will continue on, with this project, and the next and the next. Because I like it so much. Nobody can take that away. :) Nobody can stop me.  :P
Though they may try. 8)

Magsy

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Magluvin on March 19, 2012, 09:44:58 PM
Hey Rose

You should take a break from this. The all days, of this, has got to be draining. Take it easy for a few. Its good for ya.  ;D   Progress doesnt happen this way. Its much better to hang around with friends than enemies, whether they agree with you or not. ;)

Ill take the hits for a while. Especially if your not available. Its probably my doings that led to the decision to let MH out of the cage. Ill be fine. My thread will get the beat down. But I will endure. They can splatter the screen with whatever they want. Its just black and white. But I will continue on, with this project, and the next and the next. Because I like it so much. Nobody can take that away. :) Nobody can stop me.  :P
Though they may try. 8)

Magsy
Hello Magsy.  Thanks for your undertakings here.  I think, indeed, I should leave our trolls to you.  But I really do need to get this back to that battery draw down test.  I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to doing this.  I know, more or less, how it'll pan out.  The pleasure willbe in showing you all these results.

And thanks for everything Mags.  Not sure where you came from or even why I deserve your support.  But I'll take it gladly.

Kindest regards,
Rosie