Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on March 20, 2012, 02:21:00 PM
Rosemary ....

I can't say how many times you have said my "COMPLETE NAME" over and over a gain ....

GLEN LETTENMAIER, GLEN LETTENMAIER, GLEN LETTENMAIER ....... like a friggen broken record !!!!

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT YOU ROSEMARY AINSLIE !!!  YOU KNOW YOUR FRAUDULENT COP greater than INFINITY .......... COP>INFINITY ...... "THESIS" or "DEVICE" !!!!!

YOU, ROSEMARY AINSLIE !!! AND WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE NOW !!!!

"Rosie Posie Greetings From South Africa"

http://www.modvid.com/play/Assorted_Images/Greetings_From_South_Africa

:P

What is wrong with you, man?  All that video shows is a nice lady saying hello.  You are coming off like a real jerk.

You do not agree with her findings, we get it.  Trust me, we all get it.  Jesus, go do something else now.  Don't you have anything else to do with your life other than fixating on some technology you do not believe in.  Go do your thing and let Rosemary do hers.

Rosemary Ainslie

Hello guys,

I've just seen this post by TK.  He seems to think that I lack either the resources or the motivations to address these questions in a Court of Law.  For the record.  I do not know that there is ever any value in resolving anything at all this way. In fact I'm not sure that either party is ever satisfied.  On the face of it one expects Justice to be done.  But the outcome from any Court ruling is always subject to vagaries - that it would take a really brave punter to put money on which side the rulings are likely to fall.  However.  It would be required - at some stage - that our experimental evidence is brought to the table.  I would then be obliged to demonstrate the claim - either COP>17, COP>4 or - God forbid - COP INFINITY.  I would certainly put money on it that any such public demonstration would likely rivet the attention of some very interested parties who may not be happy with this proof.  And by the same token it would more than likely come to the attention of the wider public that any such claim even exists.   That the potential exists where one could actually decouple from the stranglehold of our utility suppliers.  Frankly I would welcome that publicity.  I suspect it would achieve considerably more than I've managed on these forums.   

So.  When TK writes this - then INDEED...
Quote from: TinselKoala on March 20, 2012, 04:27:13 PM
Just remember this, Rosemary : You are going to have to PROVE your contentions -- all of them -- in a court of law, if you really decide to pursue this.

25.6 million Joules, over 4200 continuous Watts, into 900 ml water in 100 minutes. Are you quite sure that's the truth? I think the mathematics skills of a college educated lawyer-judge will likely trump yours, especially when the expert witnesses are called in to testify.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Not only would I be happy to defend this action - I would welcome it.  Actually I'm not rich.  But I've set aside a little bit of money to see this kind of action through - either as a claimant or defendant.  And I suspect that this would certainly result in exactly the opportunity that is denied on these forums.  Here no-one is prepared to be fully accountable.  But in Court one one can only be fully accountable.  In the same way, here all can deny the evidence.  But in Court no-one will be able to.  Why then would I resist a court action?

And guys.  There's a lot riding on this issue.  Our trolls have gone to some considerable lengths to allege that our claim is fraudulent - that my character is indefensible.  Then.  Let me defend them both.  Because it is impossible to manage this on a forum where denial of the evidence together with unacceptable libelous indulgence seems to be encouraged.  And no demands for accountability are made other than on the victim.  Which is particularly sad because you must bear in mind that there is actually only one victim here.  That's experimental proof of a breach in our unity barriers that really needs to be salvaged.  And for that I'll invest.  Both time and money. Gladly.

As ever, regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

So.  Yes indeed Glen Lettenmaier.  I will PM you the address where you can serve those papers of yours.  I should have an address by no later than 10.00 a.m. which is in about 5 hours from now.  And I will advise everyone here when those papers actually get served.  And I'll advise you all of the claims in those papers.  It should be fun.

Kindest as ever,
Rosie Posie

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 20, 2012, 11:19:08 PM
So.  Yes indeed Glen Lettenmaier.  I will PM you the address where you can serve those papers of yours.  I should have an address by no later than 10.00 a.m. which is in about 5 hours from now.  And I will advise everyone here when those papers actually get served.  And I'll advise you all of the claims in those papers.  It should be fun.

Kindest as ever,
Rosie Posie

Rosemary cannot read ..... she is to busy banging on the key board ignoring any posts just going off the wall like a child kicking their feet on the floor.

I will do this on "MY" time frame "NOT" yours ..... read the statement ( Reply #1294 ) it cannot be clearer. I do not need anything from you, no telling what would be inside coming from you.

Things like this happen to people like you that type things in public for all to see, that if said to anyone face to face not hiding behind a computer screen some may get very mad at a minimum. So get over it darlin I'd be more concerned with the plagiarizing of Figure 12a in the International Rectifier IRFPG50 Data sheet ( irfpg50.pdf ) you stole and redrew it as your invented NERD RAT - 12 MARCH 2011 DEMONSTRATION of the COP>INFINITY DEVICE CIRCUIT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.overunity.com/11675/another-small-breakthrough-on-our-nerd-technology/msg316142/#msg316142   
Reply #1294 on: Today at 01:55:31 PM

This may be a "CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT" with many parties involved, filed in Cape Town, South Africa.

This will have to be done all with "VIDEO" depositions from those involved with the suit ( for court viewing only ) plus experts, in each a field of the libel dispute against you.

Like I said earlier you have sealed your own fate with your posts here that cannot be changed by you in a quick EDIT.

OH .... AND YOU "BROUGHT THIS ON" NOT ME !!!! 

BUT THIS IS ALL ABOUT "YOU" !!

energy1234hope

Nasty nasty nasty PERSON get over it and get on with your life.