Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on March 22, 2012, 09:38:40 PM
When you PROVE pigs fly Rosemary !!

:P

I rest my case.  Glen Lettenmaier is on record.  He most assuredly attests to those COP>17 numbers on an official Scribd Publication.  He has subsequently charged through my multiple threads to deny this.  But unless he withdraws that scribd publication he is contradicting himself. 

I am afraid that he lacks professionalism on any level at all.  Which disqualifies him from ever being a reliable experimentalist.  More's the pity.

Kindest regards
Rosemary

And until he does withdraw that publication I am obliged to reference the fact that he most assuredly stands by his claim that he has replicated our COP>17 test.  How can I do otherwise?  If he denies this he is obliged to withdraw that publication.  And while he does not withdraw this then he is advertising a published account of his support of this.  He seems to think he can managed both statements and yet garner some credibility.  It just can't be done.

And please bear this in mind.  He advised Scribd authorities that the publication was exclusively his own work and that he had sole ownership of that paper.  Under all legal conditions a collaboration entitles any one of the authors to access and publish that work - provided only that they publish the names of all parties in that collaboration.  By rights he does not have exclusive ownership.  He shares that ownership with all parties to that paper.  And that he has alleged this ownership under oath, is a criminal misrepresentation and speaks to his intention to steal that work for his own account.  Confusingly he then assures me that he will sue me?  Not sure on what basis.  Perhaps it's because I've been in the happy position of proving his entire lack of principle.  That will be an interesting legal process - if it ever happens.  Because to compound these confusions - he then asks me to recommend an attorney for him.  And this in the face of his assurance that he consults a veritable team of attorneys in real time - while they prepare a class action against me.  Golly.  If I didn't know better I'd be impressed.

Sorry that's a rather long post script.
Again, regards,
Rosemary

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 22, 2012, 09:49:00 PM
I rest my case.  Glen Lettenmaier is on record.  He most assuredly attests to those COP>17 numbers on an official Scribd Publication.  He has subsequently charged through my multiple threads to deny this.  But unless he withdraws that scribd publication he is contradicting himself. 

I am afraid that he lacks professionalism on any level at all.  Which disqualifies him from ever being a reliable experimentalist.  More's the pity.

Kindest regards
Rosemary

PROFESSIONALISM !!!! YOU DARE !!!!

What do you call the person that is in the video showing a fraudulent device schematic that doesn't match the device in the video on your 12 MARCH 2011 COP>INFINITY demonstration ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyOmoGluMCc&context=C4df8c7fADvjVQa1PpcFNjv7s5ksC81rpZH0j2XS94whqfUO0S5ao=

1) a idiot
2) a chump
3) a payed school boy following a script
4) all of the above

And what does this make you  ROSEMARY AINSLIE misrepresenting and falsify the device to everyone viewing the video and the "LIVE" demonstration ...... HOW LOW WILL YOU GO ??

ALL FOR A THESIS !!!

Rosemary Ainslie

And guys, from hereon - I'll just go back to ignoring his posts.  Let him do his damnedest in those colourful posts of his that carry everything but originality, reasonable articulation, moderate and constrained use of language or even a trace of professionalism.  It is always a refreshing reminder of the caliber of the man which is nothing if not self-serving and utterly bereft of effective good sense or high principle.  I'll let you all know when we're in receipt of some communication from that 'team of attorneys' that he employs - to institute that 'class action'.  LOL

Regards again,
Rosemary

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 22, 2012, 10:14:23 PM
And guys, from hereon - I'll just go back to ignoring his posts.  Let him do his damnedest in those colourful posts of his that carry everything but originality, reasonable articulation, moderate and constrained use of language or even a trace of professionalism.  It is always a refreshing reminder of the caliber of the man which is nothing if not self-serving and utterly bereft of effective good sense or high principle.  I'll let you all know when we're in receipt of some communication from that 'team of attorneys' that he employs - to institute that 'class action'.  LOL

Regards again,
Rosemary

YOUR A   "FRAUD"   ROSEMARY AINSLIE !!!!   JUST AS I SAID and PROVED !!!

TinselKoala

WHAT IS THE GREEN TRACE IN THAT VIDEO ROSEMARY?????

And your little pencilled sketch is nonsense, as you were told the first time you posted it.
You really should learn how to draw a mosfet symbol if you want to communicate effectively with PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

You are like a little girl blabbering in her own made-up language, expecting someone to give you a treat. It's not happening.

WHAT IS THE GREEN TRACE IN THAT VIDEO? IF IT'S NOT THE COMMON DRAINS LIKE I SAID, and that you denied while insulting me and further lying >>> AND LIKE YOUR PRESENTER SAID >>>> then what is it?

Explain, while you are at it, why one of the EDGE pins, not the center, of the one mosfet in the video is CLEARLY CONNECTED to the point marked with a BIG BLACK LETTER "F" on the  pegboard? Huh? That is either the gate or the source of that mosfet. Yet the diagram clearly shows point "F" , monitored by channel 4 THE GREEN TRACE, is the common drains of the mosfets.

You are a Dolt. A Willfully ignorant arrogant dolt. And my evidence for the truth of that insult is in the video above and in your response to my analysis of the trace shown.