Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

And let me add this TK

Poynty knows the real issue - so even does MileHigh.  I think just about everyone does bar you.  And guess what?  Nor will you ever grasp the issue.  You don't have the required acumen.  At least when they argue it's APPROPRIATE.  All you can do is mutter about MOSFETS and SIGNAL GENERATORS.  And then you propose to do a test?  Without even understanding the point of that test?  What a class act.  You and Glen make an exceptionally good team.  No wonder you both see fit to dominate plus/minus 60 pages of non-stop self-absorbed, irrelevant nonsense.  God spare me such weak opponents.  I keep hoping for a relevant dialogue.  You're incapable of it.

Again,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

there you go TK

You've got another recruit.  Definitely a kindred spirit.  He shares your love of inappropriate invective and a similar level of spite.  Highly appropriate for your team.

Rosie Pose

Quote from: microcontroller on March 24, 2012, 02:27:13 PM
If your 'NERD technology' was for real you would not have to go through all this crap so put a sock in it.

If your  'NERD technology' was for real we would have figured that out by now so put a sock in it.

If your  'NERD technology' was for real you would not have to defend it to these lengths so put a sock in it you attention w h o r e!
It's the worms crawling out of the woodwork.
R

TinselKoala

And here you go Rosemary.

I took my IRF830a mosfets off of my nice circuit board, closed my eyes, and cut some random lengths of wire to hook them back up with. So now I'm simulating the wire lengths in your demonstration. This was inspired by my rereading of the posts from a year ago covering this EXACT SAME ISSUE, on some other forum that I've linked to somewhere above. And guess what.... take a look. As usual, my top trace is the function generator's input to the mosfets. The bottom trace, which incidentally is GREEN and ac coupled... is the mosfet common drain. Here I'm showing it at 10 volts per division AC coupled in the first shot, then 100 volts per division AC coupled in the second shot ... does it look familiar to you at all? Where have we seen this kind of trace set before, I wonder?

(It's much faster to post results using the still camera.. .but I've also taken a video and it should be available in an hour or so after processing and uploading to YT.)

powercat

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 23, 2012, 04:51:26 PM
My dear Powercat.  This is simply not true.  But if it helps you to think this then feel free.  I'm not sure that I care either way.

Rosie Pose

Your cavalier attitude towards the truth is so unscientific it makes you uncredible, and until you retract your ridiculous claims I will continue to warn people not to expect any free energy from your circuit.

You are the only one saying this statement is not true.

How many years would you call a fair chance ? Stefan has given you three threads and still nobody can produce excess  energy from any of your circuits.
Interesting how you're attacking the majority of people who post here and calling them trolls, when you are the one wasting everybody's time with your BS claims.
In all the years that you have been making these claims not one person has ever successfully matched your claims.

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

MileHigh

Rosemary:

QuoteThe only competition that any of us have is with Cold Fusion and the inevitable march of nitinol technologies.

I had a chuckle with that one.  Your qualifying skills are almost nonexistent.  Gobbling up 'free energy' propositions like jellybeans.

For the Nitinol, could you gauge that clip for how old it is?  It looks like it dates from 1980 or 1981.  So that has been one hell of a long march, Chairman Mao would be proud.  Have you ever in your life heard of a Nitinol engine?  Plus if you watched the clip they clearly indicate it's not free energy, just a way to get mechanical energy from heat.

What you would realize if you were astute is that the technology did not succeed.  That's the way it works in the real world, some things simply don't pan out.

You often refer to cold fusion as a free energy technology.  But by definition it's not a free energy technology.  Why do you say that?  Meanwhile the chances of Rossi and Defkalion being real are a faint hope at this point in time.  They have never shown credible data from independent third-party testers even though they said that they would.  The chances of them breaking out into the lay press are minuscule.  The lay press won't touch either of them unless they are sure it's real.  It begs the question again about how you qualify these kinds of things.  Why the blind belief when there is no credible data that either one of them has a working and viable system for producing commercial heat or electrical power?  That's the issue, not whether or not somebody got anomalous results in a test tube.

You are pretending that you don't need to respond to any of TK's questions about your actual setup in order to help him replicate it.  You are claiming that he is rude but you are fully aware that that's like the pot calling the kettle black.  It's just you being nervous and uncomfortable again because you can't explain some of the nuances related to your own circuit and you don't want to admit that.  I would not be surprised if you don't have the slightest clue what the green trace means.

Finally, the question about the main current loop of the circuit flowing directly through the function generator is not slipping through the cracks.  Poynt and myself want you to explain how it is that there is 1050 ohms of resistance.  Your last answer was inadequate and we don't know what you are talking about.  Why do you say the resistance is 1050 ohms?

MileHigh