Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Yes, PicoWatt...do read the paper, and tell us if you find a coherent answer to your very simple question.

Rosemary's special function generator, the  IsoTech GFG 324 (paper2, page2) ... is unique, being the only one in the whole world, and it has NO current flowing out of it, only current flowing INTO it.

Of course, the INSTEK GFG 8216A, a perfectly ordinary FG with a 50 ohm impedance,  that we see in the demo video,  only _relates_ to her experiment, only the paper actually describes the experiment.

By the way, the local supplier has the INSTEK GFG 8216A in stock, it appears. And they are cheap, only about 220 US Petrodollars. Beware... you can never tell what a crazed koala will do.

Rosemary Ainslie

Which in turn is followed by this post.

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 09, 2012, 01:12:40 PM

RE the comment in her MISQUOTE of me about "phase shifts"... this has been explained MANY TIMES as an artefact of the oscilloscope and it has also been shown how to prevent it WHEN AN EXTERNAL TRIGGER IS AVAILABLE. Anyone who actually understands these matters knows that I am correct, ONCE AGAIN, about some distortion that RA tries to pin on me.

Rosemary, you have got to stop that crap. If you don't understand what you see, ASK YOUR ACADEMICS to explain it to you; don't just pull something out of left field and call it an "explanation" or a "quotation".

Going back nearly TWO WEEKS....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w60ycUsuPIY

Function generator polarity and current flow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz4o37g8XmI

Dolt.
At least he signs himself 'DOLT'.  So candid?  Golly?

My dear TinselKoala

The lack of phase shifts evident in your rather skewed displays is ALARMING.  It indicates that your scope is NOT correctly showing the 'required' shifts that would inevitably result.  Unless of course we are now dealing with a new miracle related to the TAR BABY' (Typical Argument wRongly Based About Bug all you 'Idiots').

With the VERY kindest regards TK because you're badly in need of some goodwill.
Rosie Pose 
:)

TinselKoala

You have shown no phase shifts whatsoever in any of your scopeshots, and I think you wouldn't recognise one if you woke up next to it. Your LeCroy in the video demo isn't "phase shifting", it simply isn't triggering properly.

Crone.

Rosemary Ainslie

And then this...
Quote from: TinselKoala on April 09, 2012, 02:07:38 PM
I find it particularly insulting that she thinks dirty hands are something to be ashamed of. I wonder how she treats her car mechanics, her elevator repairmen, the technicians that maintain her plumbing, her aircraft, her garden...... All this from the Red Queen, sitting secure in her manicured home in a gated community, having everybody else do her dirty work for her.
Ah... how I long for the French Revolution. Ainslie reminds me a lot of Marie Antoinette.

in answer to this...
Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on April 09, 2012, 09:36:41 PMThen this comes - hot on the tail of that question - but this time from MileHigh

I am now roundly 'advised' that he and Picowatt and TK are the 'big boys'?  Golly.  Does he mean that they're 'big' in the sense that a gramm is roughly equal to the excessive size and weight mass of Jabba the Hut?  Or simply that it's  as big as 1 pickle per 72 inches?  Or one foot per every 72  pickles - jammed into one really big mouth? Or that it's that big that it reaches 1760 yards vertically - give or take a few inches because it's measured a short distance above ground?  Are they big because they can manage pages of utterly undefined acronyms in their efforts to exaggerate what little knowledge they have?  Or are they 'big' in direct proportion to the calumny and spite that they parade in page after page after page of spurious posts and spurious facts and spurious observations and spurious tests - NONE of which are scientific - and ALL of which are intended to discredit our hard work?  Or are they 'big' in the sense that they can discredit what they like when the like because they're well funded?  They 'belong' in whole and in part - in spirit and in truth - to our monopolistic interests?  Or are the simply 'big' in spirit - where they see endless value in the constant barrage of actionable slander - against an excessively elderly woman - who has no defense other than intellect.  Or.  Are they big as the lions in that Roman arena are big when they circle their prey and weigh up their chances for some breakfast? 

Define BIG - MILEHIGH
where every effort is made to advise you all that I'm rich.  I can honestly say that apart from my car I own absolutely NOTHING in this entire world.  And I drive a little YARIS for God's sake.  How more modest can one be? I am NOT rich.  If only.  But I see why he needs to imply this.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

And then this...
Quote from: TinselKoala on April 09, 2012, 01:50:56 PM
Oh, this burns me up. Rosemary, you are a liar of the worst kind. How many husbands have you buried, anyway?
How utterly charming?  I was widowed at the age of 26.  At the time my son was 6 weeks old.  I have never remarried.  I worked all my adult life.  And I retired at 50.  Thank you for the sensitivity related to this question.  It shows a knowledge that could only have been shared by your equally charming co-conspirators together with a video that I foolishly offered on the continued and urgent requests of Harvey and Glen .  I was wondering exactly how BIG is a pickle.  I now know.

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 09, 2012, 01:50:56 PM
You are a lying, evil, mean-spirited old woman, and you aren't very nice at all, and every time you sign your posts with "Kindest Regards", yet your posts are dripping with lies and insults and distortions.... you reveal your underlying hypocrisy and withered spirit.
I thank God, on a daily basis - that there is NOTHING about this mission of mine that is 'small'.  And if my spirit is 'withered' as you put it - then it is, nonetheless, equal to the sad attack that some 5 trolls needs must put up to try and fend off the truth of our experimental evidence.  If that is a measure of my 'spirit' as you put it - then I'm not sure that it entirely reflects my chronological age.  But it certainly reflects the limited abilities related to your sad efforts to 'misinform' our public.

Rosie Poser