Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

And TK - while you're there.  You need to explain how it is that you manage to show the voltage across your load resistor without any phase shifts.  Is it another miracle of the TAR BABY?

Rosie Pose,
:-*

evolvingape

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on April 10, 2012, 10:15:45 AM
Our paper has been vetted by real experts in the art who do NOT - like you - hide behind an internet identity.

Kindest regards
Rosie Pose

Your "real experts" do not hide behind an internet identity because they have no identity.

They are completely anonymous and have never uttered a word in validating what you say. A figment of your imagination.

YOUR REAL EXPERTS DO NOT EXIST!

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: evolvingape on April 10, 2012, 11:01:38 AM
Your "real experts" do not hide behind an internet identity because they have no identity.

They are completely anonymous and have never uttered a word in validating what you say. A figment of your imagination.

YOUR REAL EXPERTS DO NOT EXIST!

No evolvingape.  They're there.  They just would rather not be associated with the sordid nature of slander and allegation that's rampant on this thread address.  Nor do I blame them.  It seems that everyone is determined to root out the identities of those that I associate with - and yet they none of them see any need to expose their own. 

Rosie Pose

evolvingape

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on April 10, 2012, 11:07:53 AM
No evolvingape.  They're there.  They just would rather not be associated with the sordid nature of slander and allegation that's rampant on this thread address.  Nor do I blame them.  It seems that everyone is determined to root out the identities of those that I associate with - and yet they none of them see any need to expose their own. 

Rosie Pose

Your full of shit Rosemary!

I am asking you who your experts are, my name is Robert Mason, as you very well know and have always known.

I SAY YOUR EXPERTS DO NOT EXIST!

TinselKoala

Rosemary, where is YOUR evidence for "phase shifts" that you are talking about? I see none whatsoever in anything you have EVER posted lo these many years.

And I don't give a hoot about the identity of your experts. I don't even care if they exist any more. I just want SOMEBODY somewhere anywhere to chime in and tell us that we've been wrong all this time, that the scope manuals and Agilent documents are wrong, and that YOU ARE RIGHT about your assertions re offset and function generator current, for just two examples.

PRODUCE ANYBODY WHO WILL TELL US THAT YOU ARE RIGHT. Because you have PW, MH, .99, me, and others who are telling you that you are wrong, and the strange thing is... WE ALL CITE PROOFS and REFERENCES that can be checked. And all you can do is to "assure" us that your "experts" haven't complained. Well... the reviewers of your papers are experts and they complained---by dumping your papers into the wastebasket.