Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

@fuzzy::
I see that Evan Robinson, the "page coordinator" of the PESWiki page, has the WRONG DIAGRAM up as the "latest" schematic.
Pretty strange, huh? Maybe somebody should email him so he can correct his error. Also I see that the original Quantum circuit is also published on that same page. And on the Mygeni page... YET ANOTHER incorrect circuit diagram is posted.
That's three incorrect circuit diagrams from a single person... who is now in the Tax Preparation business. Where are the "experts" and "academics" that signed off on that one?

@Rosemary: I find SHOUTING easier than BOLD GLOWING RED, your favorite form of emphasis. Especially when dealing with someone as thick headed and hard of seeing as you are. Do you think suddenly things are going to get better for you on April 12? Try this: stand in a closet and talk to yourself. Do not under any circumstances let anyone in, especially those who are asking you why you are standing in a closet talking to yourself. That's what it's going to be like for you after April 12th. Do you really think that suddenly, all your lurking supporters will breathe a sigh of collective relief that the Trolls MH, FTC, .99, and TK have finally been censored, and they will come out of the woodwork with their successful replications, magic function generators, and scopes that work differently than the manufacturers believe? I don't think so.

Rosemary Ainslie

This post is TK's work - off the cuff and on the fly.  LOL
Quote from: TinselKoala on April 10, 2012, 01:21:58 PM
No, it's an expression of your own wilful ignorance and refusal to communicate clearly and in standard terminology.
Nothing 'non-standard' about the need to factor in 'phase shift'.  And there's nothing wrong with the terminology. What's lacking is your understanding of phase shifts.
Quote from: TinselKoala on April 10, 2012, 01:21:58 PMAre you talking about the phase relationship shown in Paper 2, Figure 8?Are these the phase shifts I'm not managing to show?
NO :o Why should you even suggest this?  :o Why don't you know?  Why do you even ASK?  Frankly TK, if I didn't know better I'd assume you have no CLUE how to determine the level of energy dissipated at a load.  Who would have thought?  And through pages and pages and pages and threads upon threads upon threads - you've been DEBUNKING.  So MUCH.  EVERYWHERE.  I would strongly recommend you learn how to do power analysis if you're to be given the kind of credit you think is owed to you. 
Quote from: TinselKoala on April 10, 2012, 01:21:58 PM(For those who are able to understand: The below picture is a zoom of Tar Baby's oscillations, driven by the 555 timer in the standard manner.)The lesser amplitude trace is taken directly at the battery and is shown at 5 volts per division, and the greater amplitude trace is the voltage drop across the CVR, taken at 0.5 volts per division. I have used the "offset" or vertical position controls to overlay these traces on the center graticle marker, hence the absolute voltage values are lost-- but they are irrelevant for this demo.
You say this - and then you SERIOUSLY propose that you've answered anything at all.  At a glance - if I was to determine the power dissipated at the load resistor in the light of the phase angle shift that you're disclosing in that picture to this post - then there would be absolutely NO heat dissipated at the load resistor WHATSOEVER.  Does that comply with the evidence?  TK?  I'll watch the video when I've finished these posts and find out for myself.
Quote from: TinselKoala on April 10, 2012, 01:21:58 PM(In Rosemary's scope channel boxes, the "ofs" figure would read 0 or close to it.) No horizontal tomfoolery has been applied and the scope is showing the correct phases.
Dear God.  I had, up until now - assumed that you were on a disinformation program.  It seems that you actually believe this?  I know for a fact that you used a LeCroy.  I've seen it in your early videos.
Quote from: TinselKoala on April 10, 2012, 01:21:58 PMAnd the normal 180 degree phase difference between a voltage and a current trace can clearly be seen, and additionally a smaller true "phase shift" of a few degrees can just barely be detected, caused by the same effect that will make the integrated multiplication of these two traces right here.... yield an OU result.
I now see your Achilles Heel TK.  You have NO CLUE how to do power analysis.  And you have NO CLUE about phase shifts.  I assure you that if the current flow through the resistor was that 'out of phase' then there would be absolutely NO evidence of any heat WHATSOEVER.

I'm leaving in this link - albeit yet another attempt at self promotion.  Because THIS video I really want to watch.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niat7aosgUI

Ever Rosier
:)

TinselKoala

QuoteOne would need to be an amateur of dimensions that even I exceed TinselKoala - let alone an 'expert' such as you proclaim to be - to analyse power dissipation against a waveform.  There is invariably some level of phase shift.  And being inductive it's impedance will vary.  Both need to be factored into any power integration and it's complex and fraught with required error margins.  Far better to establish it's dissipation levels empirically.  As we do.  Therefore, indeed, there has NEVER been any waveform downloads taken across the load resistor.  Our protocols OBVIATE the need.  WHY do you not know this?  Aren't you the self declared EXPERT?  One of the 'BIG" boys?  And then.  Back to my question.  HOW do you manage to show us a waveform across the resistor that is perfectly in phase? What's the 'trick'?  TK?  Where do you manage to misrepresent SO much?  Is it all in that 'dark' light?

There you go again Rosemary. Word salad, misunderstandings, misrepresentations, lies. Back to MY question: where is YOUR evidence of these phase shifts you demand that I show.... even after I show them in a video and in still photos?

Again: lesser amplitude trace is the oscillations at the battery terminals, and the greater amplitude trace is the oscillations on the CURRENT VIEWING RESISTOR, exactly the measurements that YOU are multiplying in your LeCroy math traces in your paper, and showing the exact same "phase shift" that you claim I do not show... and AGAIN you have crammed your foot even deeper into your mouth than ever before.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: picowatt on April 10, 2012, 01:42:45 PM
Rosemary,

My apologies Rosemary, but from your response, I see that not only can you not read a 'scope, but as well, you apparently cannot manage to read or comprehend concisely written English word.I have never asserted "12 volts" regarding the shunt.  Nor have I asserted that the battery voltage is, or must be, offset by -172volts.  The only person who stated that the "ofs" numbers must somehow be used in making measurements was you, not me. Your responses are very telling.  I now realize that any attempts to have a discussion with you of a technical nature regarding your papers would be pointless and entirely in vain.I also realize that any discussions of a technical nature "from you" should be considered very carefully and "taken with a grain of salt". You are indeed your own "technology's" worst ambassador ...

Sincerely,
PW
Picowatt - I take it that this is your considered opinion.  And this thread certainly promotes opinions. And no need to apologise for that opinion.  You share it with the exalted company of those such as TK, MileHigh and Glen Lettenmaier.

Kindest regards
Rosie Pose

TinselKoala

And...ONCE AGAIN.... I offer Tar Baby to any interested third party with the equipment and knowledge to test it, as long as Ainslie's device is tested alongside, by the same protocols and analyses. I don't even care what they are, right or wrong.... because my ONLY CLAIM is that Tar Baby performs just like Ainslie's device in all significant respects.

SIDE BY SIDE TESTING. I'll gladly send this box of stuff off to anyone for testing, as long as Rosemary does the same, the devices are tested and analyzed the same, and the results are published openly.