Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Dear Rose
  I see you are throwing my name around in a very bad way?Something about me  Tinsel Koala and your COP 17 thread at Energetic?
It is quite true I was very excited to see such a claim ...and the Papers/documentations that were attached to it.
It is also true that I Pm'd TinselKoala and shared what I felt would surely be a valid well documented COP 17 event.

The above is the total extent of my involvement in this matter!
Please stop turning what seems to have become a bad experience for you into something I had anything whatsoever to do with!

As far as Steve myself and Professor Savic
You Could not be more incorrect if you tried!!
And Yes Once again I feel I have found something that TinselKoala can help Test .
And I will gladly welcome his Help !!this time I have much more understanding about what is actually taking place ,and am Completely Confident that
there is a heretofore unexplained anomaly taking place.

And that is the biggest reason I chose a certain Venue to test it ,Why should we always preach to the Choir.
If you believe in what you have Bring it to the toughest  crowd you can find!
The rest will be easy.
Thats how I roll Rosy........................

I find your post/comments Completely uninformed and totally inappropriate!
That is all I will say about this !

Cept
Have a happy new year and learn to look Before you leap!
Chetkremens@gmail.com

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Rosemary Ainslie

Dear Chet, or is it Ramset? or, as I now read Cept?

What a pleasant surprise to see an open letter from you.  It's also rather pleasant to see that your command of English is rather more comprehensive than you've led us to believe in your previous postings.  My ONLY objection to your previous reference to me was in the gratuitous inclusion of that unfortunate link to myself in a rather compromising adults only context that was provided by FuzzyTomCat - off forum - that you provided for every reader and member 'on' forum.  For some reason Glen posts as FuzzyTomCat - but denies that the link has anything at all to do with himself.  Which would be plausible - if one suspends all critical faculties and simply believes in miracles of co-incidence.  Now.  THAT reference can be considered 'inappropriate' in the true sense of the word.  Not my opinions.  They're my inalienable right to express - provided only that I can also substantiate them - which I do.  You see Chet, Ramset, Cept, whoever you are - it's very important to be able to qualify one's opinion - else one can be accused of imposing this on the general public as part of an agenda.  Or, indeed, as a kind of deluded lunacy.  God forbid that I fall into that bracket.   ;D

You say you don't want to preach to the choir - and, from the rather breathless enthusiasm that you inject in your posts at Overunity.com - we all get the general impression that you're trying to promote any experimental evidence of a breach in unity.   IF, indeed, this is your intention - then LOOK NO FURTHER.  I will forward you our papers on proof of this.  But better still.  Just refer to Andrea Rossi's impeccable work.  He has already managed to produce megawatts of energy at the cost of a spoonful of Nickel and a little bit of hydrogen.  Effectively he's getting the full force of nuclear efficiences without the attendant emissions associated with nuclear energies. 

The DANGERS associated with the interventions of TinselKoala and Poynt.99 and others - is that they have an agenda to DENY.  And it is our personal experience that they're equipped to DENY experimental evidence in the face of that evidence.  The unfortunate truth is that you seem to attribute them both with qualities of discernment that qualifies them for the job.  INDEED.  They are well qualified.  They are well schooled in the art of denial and in the art of calumny.  You only need to refer to their blogspot about me - to get the full view of this.  You see this I trust.  When they CANNOT argue the evidence, then they resort of name calling and hate speech - in their rather sad efforts to deflect from the technology - which SHOULD be their only emphasis. 

The sad and further truth is that they - these trolls - are also able to persuade some readers - thankfully NOT the majority - that there is no such thing as over unity.  Sadly - that is their agenda.  And by soliciting their comment you then can be assured that - as day follows night - they will dismiss any such claims - where they can.  And where they can't then, as mentioned - they will simply resort to character assassination.  That too is INAPPROPRIATE - in the true sense of the word.

Which is precisely why it is that there are still many members of this forum who are NOT aware of our own breach of elusive barriers.  And which is also why it is that Poynty et al - are most anxious to NEVER mention Rossi's work.  That would put them out of business.  Unlike me - Rossi has the good sense to 'stay off' these forums.  That way, wherever it is that he gets attacked - which is inevitable - he does not need to deal with with the kind of allegations that I'm forced to deal with.

So.  IF indeed you rally those forces, as you did with me, you will, most certainly have that orchestrated 'outrage' in the face of a simple claim and our poor Serbian Professor will be entirely defeated.  Which, clearly, is your motive.  You've done this before - to good force and effect.  Why stop now? 

I've made a claim for Poynty's and Professor Emeritus Steven E Jones's prizes.  For some reason Poynty's not going to take up our claim.  Clearly he smells defeat.  May you too have a wonderful year.  I'd prefer it that you did not do it at the expense of these hard faught efforts of ours.  And I hope too that that poor Russian's technology survives any exposure to you at all.  - As I said.  If it's energy efficiencies you're looking for.  It's all to hand.  I'll get you a link to Andrea Rossi's work and include that in my email to you - when I'll also forward those papers.

Rosemary

ramset

Rosy
Quote:
My ONLY objection to your previous reference to me was in the gratuitous inclusion of that unfortunate link to myself in a rather compromising adults only context that was provided by FuzzyTomCat - off forum - that you provided for every reader and member 'on' forum. 
----------------------------------------------------
I must say ....I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what you are talking about!!
I am a man of very strong moral convictions and I engage in no such behavior . [not saying I'm beyond temptation]
Please Email me with this BizMess!! {the part where I knowingly posted Such Private things]

Thank you
Chetkremens@gmail.com

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: ramset on January 07, 2012, 11:48:31 PM
Rosy
Quote:
My ONLY objection to your previous reference to me was in the gratuitous inclusion of that unfortunate link to myself in a rather compromising adults only context that was provided by FuzzyTomCat - off forum - that you provided for every reader and member 'on' forum. 
----------------------------------------------------
I must say ....I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what you are talking about!!
I am a man of very strong moral convictions and I engage in no such behavior . [not saying I'm beyond temptation]
Please Email me with this BizMess!! {the part where I knowingly posted Such Private things]

Thank you
Chetkremens@gmail.com

Are you denying this?   Look it up for yourself.

R

ADDED
Unless - by now - that post has been deleted.  But there are many of us here who remember that reference - chet - ramset - whatever.

R

ramset

Just for clarity
Are you saying I knowingly posted a link to some "aDult content" material of you?
On this Forum?
Or any other?

If thats what you are saying.....
DENY Isn't a big enough word!!

PLEASE ANYBODY THATS READING THIS
POST A LINK !!

N  E  V  E  R     E  V  E  R       N  O  W  A  Y     N  O     H  O  W 
F A G I T A B O U T I T !!
END OF STORY...................

BTW Rosie
Cept Is slang for "Except" in NYC [and most of the continental USA]
Thats all I will say