Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi guys,

It seems that this thread of mine has now been appropriated by TK in a 'debunk' replication exercise that falls well short of a 'debunk' or a replication.  Rather inappropriately he is also now desperately appealing to all and sundry to duplicate HIS replication.   :o Which will certainly take this thread to new and unintended departures.  The only good news is that Glen Lettenmaier has stopped dominating this thread with a discussion on it's history.  For that matter nor does Powercat.  Perhaps we're still moving in the right direction - albeit somewhat circuitously.  Sadly TK also knows the value of 'filling the page'.  And he's doing this to good effect by posting photos rather than video links.  I think he realises by now that no-one bothers to dip in there to look.

Frankly I'm much heartened by all this.  I can sit back and let these rather unprincipled people display their motivations with that heavy handed overstatement - where the sheer excess undercuts their credibility.  And NOTA BENE - they need not be legally accountable.  That rather gives them the license to misrepresent to their heart's content.  And indeed they do.

Moving on.  I have finally seen that our home page carries a very significant proof of YET MORE technology that promises ever greater freedom from our utility suppliers.  Thank you Harti for posting that.  For the first time since he introduced this front page topical video - there is something that I look at time after time.  I have been saying this since the beginning.  The proof of over unity is going to MUSHROOM.  First cold fusion - and now this?  It is truly wonderful times that we're living in.  I am well aware of the need to discredit our technology.  We're not so much into the evidence as into the explanation.  And that's the focus that TK's trying to manage.

Just be cautioned.  And for those of you who still care about all this - PLEASE.  Just apply that scroll function.  I'm reasonably satisfied that there are yet those kindly academics who'll evaluate our protocols.  Hopefully the sooner the better.  But it may be that they won't engage unless forum guidelines are applied.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

And guys, here's a nice little 'truth'.

'Necessity is the mother of invention'.  Thankfully our escalating energy costs have also generated this 'necessity'.  How nice is that?

Again, and kindest
Rosemary

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 22, 2012, 12:34:41 AM
Hi guys,

It seems that this thread of mine has now been appropriated by TK in a 'debunk' replication exercise that falls well short of a 'debunk' or a replication.  Rather inappropriately he is also now desperately appealing to all and sundry to duplicate HIS replication.
STILL MORE LIES !! I have ALWAYS encouraged people to build and test YOUR circuit and report their results. I have never, to my  knowledge, asked anyone to reproduce MY circuit. I have documented everything I've done, though, so if anyone should doubt what I do... they can indeed check it for themselves. Unlike some other people I can mention.
Quote:o Which will certainly take this thread to new and unintended departures.  The only good news is that Glen Lettenmaier has stopped dominating this thread with a discussion on it's history.  For that matter nor does Powercat.  Perhaps we're still moving in the right direction - albeit somewhat circuitously.  Sadly TK also knows the value of 'filling the page'.  And he's doing this to good effect by posting photos rather than video links.  I think he realises by now that no-one bothers to dip in there to look.
She lies again. I am illustrating how easy it actually is to DOCUMENT one's claims with EVIDENCE. And my videos get an amazing number of views, you have no idea. Over 160,000 views of my Joule Thief video alone.

Frankly I'm much heartened by all this.  I can sit back and let these rather unprincipled people display their motivations with that heavy handed overstatement - where the sheer excess undercuts their credibility.  And NOTA BENE - they need not be legally accountable.  That rather gives them the license to misrepresent to their heart's content.  And indeed they do.

Moving on.  I have finally seen that our home page carries a very significant proof of YET MORE technology that promises ever greater freedom from our utility suppliers.  Thank you Harti for posting that.  For the first time since he introduced this front page topical video - there is something that I look at time after time.  I have been saying this since the beginning.  The proof of over unity is going to MUSHROOM.  First cold fusion - and now this?  It is truly wonderful times that we're living in.  I am well aware of the need to discredit our technology.  We're not so much into the evidence as into the explanation.  And that's the focus that TK's trying to manage.
I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. There is no evidence for your claim, Rosemary, because it's arisen from bogus math and misunderstandings-- wilful ignorance in other words.

Just be cautioned.  And for those of you who still care about all this - PLEASE.  Just apply that scroll function.  I'm reasonably satisfied that there are yet those kindly academics who'll evaluate our protocols.  Hopefully the sooner the better.  But it may be that they won't engage unless forum guidelines are applied.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Just be cautioned? Is that another threat?
Forum guidelines? You can't be for real, you must be some kind of comedian.

25.6 million Joules in 100 minutes to 900 grams of water. A Joule is a Watt per Second. Over 46 million Watts to make your soup. You have no idea what you are talking about.

It's as if you are going around telling people they are green. No, I'm not green. Yes, Rosemary says, you are indeed green, and I can find two academics somewhere that might be able to tell you you're green, if only this forum would follow the rules. NO, I'm not green. YES, Rosemary says, anyone looking through these glasses can see that you are indeed green, and I'll sue you if you object and try to make me prove it. NO I"M NOT GREEN. YES YOU ARE, shouts Rosemary, and she waves her five-time rejected "article" proving you are green, as  proof that you are green.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 22, 2012, 12:14:43 AM
Thermal runaway as it's associated with MOSFETs is accounted for by an increase in current flow.  We have had absolutely NO change in our waveform over the MOSFETs which waveforms indicate that there is  NO INCREASE IN CURRENT FLOW.  Nor have OUR transistors been unduly stressed.   The difference between our claim and that of TK's is that we have the waveform downloads to prove this.

Poynty Point - do NOT try and negate the evidence by diminishing it's significance.  That's TK's technique.  And you see for yourself that it doesn't work. 

Kindest regards,
Rosie Pose

That must be why Rosemary used those huge heat sinks all stacked up together. HER transistors don't get warm, they just need some cuddly support.

IRFPG50 RDSS = 2.0 ohms
IRF830a RDSS = 1.4 ohms

Maybe one of your academics can explain what the implications are of these numbers. But you won't be able to understand them !!

Rosemary cries out "BUT YOU ARE GREEN NEVERTHELESS" as I walk by a mirror and see my normal healthy pink or brown glow.

ETA: I note that nobody is questioning my data or calculations. Therefore I must conclude that you all approve of them, including of course my demonstration of COP=infinity by showing that the battery had the same voltage after 4 hours of heating a load to 96.5 degrees Celsius. (I was just kidding about COP = 8 x infinity.... I know that you really aren't green).

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 22, 2012, 12:45:11 AM
And guys, here's a nice little 'truth'.

'Necessity is the mother of invention'.  Thankfully our escalating energy costs have also generated this 'necessity'.  How nice is that?

Again, and kindest
Rosemary

That's as close to the "truth" as you've come in a long time, Rosemary. Careful that you don't burn yourself ... the Truth is dangerous.