Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 22, 2012, 02:07:18 PM
Perhaps I should just develop my own internet speak.
It's already done, its called voip or skype  :P

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: hoptoad on March 23, 2012, 02:36:23 AM
It's already done, its called voip or skype  :P

Hello again hoptoad.  Always a pleasure to see you there.  I've actually being going through your posts which are vastly entertaining and impeccably succinct.  I think you set us all a good example.  Perhaps, given a few more years - I may also learn that art. I'm a notoriously slow learner.  Glad to see that you're keeping your comments appropriate.  I think any discussion would be vastly more relevant than the way the discussions on this thread are going.  And I know those links.  I have to reference them every time I read an acronym.  I fixate on alternatives that takes me ever more removes from reality.  And according to our trolls my own grasp of reality has always been somewhat tenuous.

The reason I went through your posts was that I seemed to recall you undertaking to do our circuit.  Did you get around to this?  If you've got the time or the interest - please let me know. 

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys, I think this is the reference TK's asking me about.  If so, then I've said all I intend to say about this.  I certainly won't indulge him a free lesson in the art of waveform analysis - albeit much required.  In fact I'm not sure that there's any point in answering any of his posts ever.  I think he's guilty of egregious violations - all over the place.  Puts me in mind of Hitler.  Or Savonarola.  They were both rather self-righteous - and it's tediously inappropriate to a science forum.

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 22, 2012, 08:55:41 AM

Yet more of those egregious violations.  LOL.  This trace has absolutely NOTHING to do with the drain signal.  Not even close.  It's a shame that so much presumption is also based on all that pretension.

Actually guys.  That's as far as I want to go with this nonsense.  I cannot tell you how much it irritates me.  A complete time waster.  Yet again TK is presuming to give rational explanations when he actually hasn't a clue how that machine operates or what the technology shows.  It's rather disheartening.  And if I continued with this post it may even give the impression that anything he says can be taken seriously.  I think I must just go back to ignoring his input.  I trust you'll do the same.  Or if you do read it - then PLEASE.  Take it with somewhat more than a grain of salt.  He's winging it and he's propagandising.  It has NOTHING to do with science.  And even less to do with our technology.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

SO. Guys,

Back to the topic.  Not sure how long I'll be able to enjoy this.  Here again is the diagram showing the actual connections of that eccentric Q-array.  This to show you that it is not possible for the battery to deliver energy during the period when Q2 has the applied positive signal that would otherwise 'close' that circuit and allow some current flow from the battery supply.

TinselKoala

Liar. More garbage scope shots and garbage diagrams. Learn to communicate effectively ROSEMARY and stop lying.

Quotes from the video:

1) 0:20- "The circuit diagram before you is a replication of what exists on the experimental setup".... FALSE or TRUE, Rosemary? Anyone else want to give their opinion here?

2) 0:30: "What we have is 5 mosfets mounted in parallel"  FALSE

3) (( 0:42 THE SMOKING GUN. ))

4) 1:59: "C represents the input to the gates of the mosfet" as he gestures to the board... where the function generator is seen to be connected to point F by the red alligator clip.

5) 2:05:  "F WOULD BE THE DRAIN, THE COMMON DRAIN..."  Here corroborating ME, refuting YOU, and indicating the type of trace one would expect from a mosfet drain. YOU ARE A LIAR, ROSEMARY AINS-LIE.

6) 3:09  (stuttering a bit and mumbling) "we can see the battery voltage mumble mumble roughly sixty two volts, BEARING IN MIND we have 5 twelve volt batteries so theoretically we should have'bout sixty volts but thats.... mumble."

That's another lie, is what he's trying to say.

Of course we know that a fully charged 12 volt battery of this type should measure well over 13 volts so the stack of five should be at about 65 volts if it were fully charged. The fact that the meter indicates 62 volts isn't as much of a mystery to me as it evidently is to the presenter.

7) 3:53:  "AND THE GREEN of course the actual drain, drainback (mumbles) .. the the drain voltage." Here corroborating ME, refuting YOU, and indicating the type of trace one would expect from a mosfet drain. YOU ARE A LIAR, ROSEMARY AINS-LIE.

It looks like your presenter agrees with ME, not you, ROSEMARY, and since we can hear your voice in the background prompting him in several places.... we must wonder why you didn't correct his little "mistake" at that time.

I'll stop here but as anyone WHO LOOKS AND LISTENS can find out FOR THEMSELVES, there is much more that is objectionable in that video.

WHAT IS THE GREEN TRACE, ROSEMARY??? Either your presenter is lying and/or you are. I suspect both. The evidence is right there in YOUR OWN VIDEO and your statements here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyOmoGluMCc

and here's what Rosemary said about the green trace in response to my analysis:

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 22, 2012, 01:55:41 PM

>

Yet more of those egregious violations.  LOL.  This trace has absolutely NOTHING to do with the drain signal.  Not even close.  It's a shame that so much presumption is also based on all that pretension.

Actually guys.  That's as far as I want to go with this nonsense.  I cannot tell you how much it irritates me.  A complete time waster.  Yet again TK is presuming to give rational explanations when he actually hasn't a clue how that machine operates or what the technology shows.  It's rather disheartening.  And if I continued with this post it may even give the impression that anything he says can be taken seriously.  I think I must just go back to ignoring his input.  I trust you'll do the same.  Or if you do read it - then PLEASE.  Take it with somewhat more than a grain of salt.  He's winging it and he's propagandising.  It has NOTHING to do with science.  And even less to do with our technology.

What is it then,  if it's not the drain signal, ROSEMARY?

Now, these lies of yours have really got to stop. You need help. You are suffering a major disconnect from reality. Time after time you have been PROVEN to have made incorrect or frankly LYING statements about factual issues that are easily checkable. There are so many that I can't even begin to detail them. Your claim of all those companies who "endorsed" your earlier circuit--- and for which you have NEVER been able to provide ANY evidence--- are probably like your interpretation of Powercat's "endorsement" of your garbage BS earlier: they are all in your mind and exactly OPPOSITE of the true state.

"And even less to do with our technology." And yet .... it is what you claim PROVES your technology, it appears in a video DEMONSTRATING your technology as evidence for your claims, and you keep referring to these "scope traces" and you even publish another shot from the LeCroy-- a totally uninformative shot that YOU cannot even interpret.

You are a liar, and not even a very good one, because the EVIDENCE OF YOUR LIES is right under everybody's noses and you don't even have the wit to cover it up or correct it.