Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 03, 2012, 10:03:32 PM
Why don't you ask eatenbyagrue who will get the bill for YOUR attorney's time spent researching and understanding YOUR claim. You might also ask him what he considers MY time to be worth.

Are you saying that eatenbyagrue represents you TinselKoala?  That explains much.  I'm afraid you will need to look to your principals for payment of your fee.  We do not, in any way, consider ourselves liable.

Rosie Pose

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 03, 2012, 10:06:27 PM
And of course the innocent bystanders will notice just WHO took the thread off the topic of testing and evaluating the NERD circuit....

8)

INDEED.  There are copious reminders of this.  Pages and pages of invective and misinformation courtesy yourself, Glen Lettenmaier and, latterly, our very own MileHigh - who, as we all know, has his head in the clouds and his feet well above ground level.

Rosie Posie

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on April 03, 2012, 10:03:53 PM
My dear Tinsel Koala

I had nothing whatsoever to do the with public posting of that video demonstration.  And I put it to you and any readers on this forum that the demonstration absolutely does not represent our claim.  At best it is merely 'related' to our claim.  Our claim is entirely described in the 2-part paper that you are intent on ignoring.

Kindest regards notwithstanding
Rosie Pose
Rosemary, YOU posted that video yourself, under the very typical alias of "dooziedont".
Here's the quote from the "description":
QuoteOn 12 March 2011 academics from multiple local universities, colleges and technikons were invited to witness the anomalous behavior of our test rig. Here are presented two tests on the same rig showing both a higher and lower output wattage.  No measurable energy was measured to have been delivered by the supply. This was shown to those in attendance at that demonstration. Unhappily, of the 32 academics invited, no experts in electrical engineering atttended.  The balance, although qualified, cannot be considered expert in this field.  We trust they'll endorse the measurement protocols as being adequate for proof of anomalies.

Anybody here will recognize your writing style here, and your voice can be heard in the background of the video.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on April 03, 2012, 10:09:35 PM
INDEED.  There are copious reminders of this.  Pages and pages of invective and misinformation courtesy yourself, Glen Lettenmaier and, latterly, our very own MileHigh - who, as we all know, has his head in the clouds and his feet well above ground level.

Rosie Posie

Uh-uh, Rosie Poser. Look back at the thread since it was reopened. I have been discussing testing and evaluating your device, suggesting tests that even you could probably manage to perform, and continuing the reasonable dialog with MH and .99 about the features of your circuit. YOU have made many posts off that topic. In fact you have not made a SINGLE post relating to your upcoming test-- the reason that Stefan reopened this thread.

Rosemary Ainslie

AGAIN

I am absolutely NOT responsible for the posting of that video in the public domain.  And again.  It absolutely DOES NOT represent the claim.  It only RELATES to the claim.

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 03, 2012, 10:10:26 PM
Rosemary, YOU posted that video yourself, under the very typical alias of "dooziedont".
Here's the quote from the "description":
Anybody here will recognize your writing style here, and your voice can be heard in the background of the video.