Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Hello again MilesHigh
Quote from: MileHigh on April 03, 2012, 11:09:50 PM
So Rosemary you have gone from standing by your DSO measurements and insisting that your "scientific measurements" were beyond reproach while you demanded two over unity prizes based on your testing and your report - to stating that the very same testing and your report, "DOES NOT represent the claim.  It only RELATES to the claim."
Yes INDEED.  I stand by ALL our DSO measurements.  They ARE beyond reproach.  We DO INDEED demand consideration for at least 2 over unity prizes and possibly a third.  And yes indeed.  Our report DOES NOT represent our claim.  Our claim is ONLY described in our 2 part paper.

Quote from: MileHigh on April 03, 2012, 11:09:50 PMYou are unbelievable and everybody can see right though you.  Even you yourself now realize that you had no clue what you were doing when you analyzed that circuit for months, flush with the feeling that you were measuring over unity, "COP infinity" - and look at where you are now.
I am sorry that I am unbelievable.  It may have something to do with your own gross misrepresentations coupled with those of TK and some others.  We are NOT measuring over unity.  But indeed, we are still 'flush' with the evidence of COP INFINITY.

Regards, MIleHigh
Rosie Pose

MileHigh

Don't make the whole forum laugh with your word games Rosie Posie - your claim is finished - kaput.  Just like I said it would be the case.  You should just forget about all of this nonsense and move on.  There no "magical zipon effect" coming from the binding of the matter in the inductive resistor, remember that?

The whole thing, this crazy miswiring of MOSFETs, has been a year-long exercise in silliness and futility and abject ignorance.  The fat lady has finally sung.

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on April 03, 2012, 10:34:26 PM
I see you've been editing.  In any event.  Here's the first answer  The only thing to be construed is that eatenbyagrue will be expected to comment on my attorney's fee - which can only be because he has been appointed by you.

And regarding your continued 'abuses' they do not merit an answer.

Rosie Pose

I represent no one yet!  Although I am fully in Rosemary's corner on this.  I only wish I knew more about electronics so I could follow some of what you guys are demonstrating with the scopes.   Rosemary, do not give up!

TinselKoala

Whined, you mean. No, it's not over until it's over, MH. Even if it dies and is buried on this forum, you can be sure that RA will continue, on some other forum somewhere, with a new set of people who will believe her fantasy, beginning with her "patent' and her non-existent endorsements from big companies... right through the COP >17 bogosity and up to the present set of ridiculous claims.

She even claims she didn't post that video !  That has me totally flabbergasted. I could tell her that the sky is blue and she would deny it and compare me to Pol Pot and Mao Tse Tung for suggesting the very idea.

TinselKoala

Look, eatenbyagrue: she NOW claims that she didn't post that video and that it doesn't represent her claims, only that it "relates" to them. After all this time discussing the video-- it started long before you or I joined this thread -- NOW she disavows it.

But it is perfectly clear that she did in fact post it or cause it to be posted, she wrote the description, and even uploaded the other two videos on that channel-- pertaining to the second Donovan Martin paper on the Faraday lines of force.

Many times in the past she's opened forum accounts under various aliases or started blogs,  and then abandoned them, probably because she forgot the login details. The "dooziedont" account on YT has been inactive since the end of March 2011, shortly after she posted the three videos. That's what happens when you forget a password !