Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 08, 2012, 07:19:56 PM
Rosemary, we all know what happens when YOU moderate a thread. There is rampant censorship, editing of old posts to change their meanings, blocking of skeptical dialogue, inexperienced builders making lots of mistakes and wasting time, and eventually you have to give up, either because you yourself get banned or because under YOUR "moderation" everybody eventually goes away to more interesting and freer threads.

You aren't going to test anything properly, and that's not a biased guess: it's a considered judgement based on your long  history of prior non-performance, as well as your continuing ignorance of basic bench procedures.

You and MileHigh have a compulsive need to prophesy.  I'm not interested in your prophesies.  As far as I know there has never been a time when a thread was entirely dedicated to the results of a test and the protocols applied to that test.  That is hardly looking for skilled or judicial moderation.  It is simply the hope to establish some kind of blue print where claims can be evaluated at all.  There would be nothing to stop you running your own commentary - on your own thread - or anyone else doing so.  What I'm hoping is that we can limit the engagement to myself - Stefan, Poynty and some esteemed and revered - and hopefully some of my collaborators.  That way open source is the true beneficiary.  And it's best enabled through a forum.

And then too, the first time ever - we will be able to defend our work in line with some well exposed experimental evidence.  If there are any concerns related to the tests or to the protocols then I'm reasonably sure that Harti will advise us.

Again,
Rosemary

MileHigh

He won't give you a moderated thread, you are skating on thin ice.  You will simply delete all posts that you don't like or ban people that you don't like.

I am going to give you the tough truth that you have heard before.  In watching your postings since Picowatt arrived on the scene you have made a few doozie postings that reveal all about with you respect to electronics Rosemary.  There were a few real baddies in the mix so now Picowatt knows that you are totally clueless with respect to electronics.  You might try and you can string a few sentences together and drop a few buzzwords, but there is a kind of Turing test with respect to electronics.  You may have carried the illusion for half a dozen postings but you came through with flying colours and revealed to Picowatt that you are badder than bad.

Why am I telling you this?  The reason that I am telling you this is because that scenario that you just outlined with our favourite anti-bogey men, the experts, and the academics, does not have a hope in hell of ever getting off the ground.  If you can't last more than five technical postings on a free energy board, how do you think you can possibly survive talking about your proposition and a test regimen with an expert or an academic?  The harsh truth Rosemary is that you will never survive a two-hour interview and ongoing engagement with whomever you are trying to solicit to carry the torch for you and have the project sail off into academia.  It's simply not going to happen.  I don't like to be so harsh, but that is the reality.

Your best bet is to work out a test plan with us on this very unmoderated thread and follow through in the execution of the testing.

We may leave a bitter taste in your mouth we are the only thing that you've got.  You simply will not be able to pull off any of your aspirations for your project in the real world.  There is no chance an academic or an expert will take you seriously.

MileHigh

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: MileHigh on April 08, 2012, 07:31:12 PM
He won't give you a moderated thread, you are skating on thin ice.  You will simply delete all posts that you don't like or ban people that you don't like.

I am going to give you the tough truth that you have heard before.  In watching your postings since Picowatt arrived on the scene you have made a few doozie postings that reveal all about with you respect to electronics Rosemary.  There were a few real baddies in the mix so now Picowatt knows that you are totally clueless with respect to electronics.  You might try and you can string a few sentences together and drop a few buzzwords, but there is a kind of Turing test with respect to electronics.  You may have carried the illusion for half a dozen postings but you came through with flying colours and revealed to Picowatt that you are badder than bad.

Why am I telling you this?  The reason that I am telling you this is because that scenario that you just outlined with our favourite anti-bogey men, the experts, and the academics, does not have a hope in hell of ever getting off the ground.  If you can't last more than five technical postings on a free energy board, how do you think you can possibly survive talking about your proposition and a test regimen with an expert or an academic?  The harsh truth Rosemary is that you will never survive a two-hour interview and ongoing engagement with whomever you are trying to solicit to carry the torch for you and have the project sail off into academia.  It's simply not going to happen.  I don't like to be so harsh, but that is the reality.

Your best bet is to work out a test plan with us on this very unmoderated thread and follow through in the execution of the testing.

We may leave a bitter taste in your mouth we are the only thing that you've got.  You simply will not be able to pull off any of your aspirations for your project in the real world.  There is no chance an academic or an expert will take you seriously.

MileHigh
What are you saying?  Harti's already offered me moderation of a thread.  But it depends on us doing the 555 test.  Which we're more than ready to do.  But then we want to progress to our own NERD circuit subject to the results of that 555 test.  If indeed too much energy is being put into the circuit through the signal generator then our own NERD circuit is self-evidently a fail at the get go.  But that needs to be evaluated.

And MileHigh - I am NOT an expert at electronics.  But nor need I be.  My own skills relate the thesis in support of those tests.  Frankly all testing bores me to tears.  But I'll gladly do this - as required.

Rosemary

MileHigh

PW:

I apologize for drawing you into my posting but I had to try a bit of 'shock therapy' with Rosemary and I see that it has not worked.

Rosemary:

Harti is not the right person to give any technical guidance to your testing.  I have said that to you before, surely it must have registered.

So you reject the offer to work with you right here and right now on doing a test to prove or disprove your proposition.

Rosie Nosey, when your proposition sails off into academia and gets studied, how long do you think before we see practical applications?  I want a nice powerful flashlight that lasts 25 years.  What say you???    ;D

MileHigh

Rosie:

QuoteI am NOT an expert at electronics.  But nor need I be.

Then how come you won't listen to us when we tell you that the battery current is flowing right through the function generator?