Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Making hydrogen and oxygen no power source.

Started by stevensrd1, November 09, 2011, 10:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

Different video here but overall same concept, not using a motor in this video.
How to make oxygen and hydrogen with no power source as its self powered. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJvCEMIF5EU

stevensrd1

Yes the electrodes do corrode, but it at least does not need an outside power source, since it uses its own power generated to create the water electrolysis so guess you could say its self powered. The concept is simple and works, the possibilities are endless reconsidering if you use bigger electrodes, or even perhaps many wired in series/paraell. Hydrogen and oxygen can be used for so many things. From heat to electricity. And this method can generate electricity like in one of my other videos where it runs a motor and it still produces hydrogen and oxygen.