Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Overunity Transformer from Alexander Kugushov

Started by hartiberlin, November 13, 2011, 02:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 13, 2011, 05:02:10 PM
Did you watch the youtube videos ?

There he is using just a normal transformer in some experiments just with a few extra coils...

Seems to be standard coils...
I guess the big graphic is from an advanced principal with superconducting wire
which seems not to be needed.

Just watch all 6 Youtube videos and you will see,
that he just uses 1 to 3 transformers in his simple setup.

Regards, Stefan.

Well, ok I have watched the videos now and probably the principle may work without special wire. 

In this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH_0faLK1Hc he uses a digital ammeter for the input current and when the transformer is unloaded this current goes up to idle current of 0.8-0.9 Amper and this current reduces to zero or near zero when he switches the lamp load on (and output voltage changes from 37-38V unloaded value to 22V loaded value).
This may show the load causes a phase shift in the primary current to make it close to 90° wrt primary voltage.  I wonder how much the phase shift depends on the load.

Gyula

wings

Quote from: gyulasun on November 13, 2011, 04:47:58 PM
Hi Stefan,

He refers to a special wire he calles it super conductor SC, see his Fig. 5 and the text to the right hand side of his Fig.5 at the bottom in the big size picture transformer_principle_02_Alexander_Kugushov.jpg you uploaded above.
Probably this way he insures the very low copper loss, together with the fridge cooling (Fig. 4).

So it does not seem to be easy to replicate at home...   

Gyula

special SC wire - strange composition of the magnetic effect ?
1 wire
2 nickel
3 transformer

madddann

ElectricGoose

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 13, 2011, 03:10:43 PM
Here are his infos:

http://www.facebook.com/kugushov?sk=photos

SEEMS to be pretty easy to build such an overunity transformer.

JUST a transformer with some additional coils  , a multivibrator ( ECV or CV in his diagrams)
and a fullwavebridge rectifier for feedback.

If he uses the 50 Hz grid power, you probably only need the right coils with
the right phase relationship.

He SEEMS to be able to extract power from reactive current which does not
register with the active current.

Regards, Stefan.

Gylasun is right harti and you are waaaaaaaaaaaaay off!

I find it mind blowingly amazing that here is yet another example of where GOOD information has been placed on the internet (what you all pray for)....hell you even have explanations AND schematics and what happens??  READ your own comments above!

You obviously have not even read the material properly and herein lies the reason why 95% of replications fail...PEOPLE SIMPLY MAKE ASSUMPTIONS AND DONT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

Look at your comments..."SEEMS easy...JUST a transformer...He SEEMS to be able to extract power..."

Assumption after assumption when he has stated very clearly where the power is coming from and HOW you need to accomplish this.

1)  These are NOT standard transformers (not all of them...some have to be wound with the nickel copper Super conductive cold rolled wire)
2)  What you have obviously missed because you do not know the principle of free energy (and cant READ) is that this device is plagued with HEAT (the same problem as Kapanadze and Steven mark).  Have a look at the schematic again and READ IT this time.  You will see he has a COOLING element right at the 'friction' point.  This is something Steven Mark never did.
3)  THEREFORE this CANNOT be EASILY replicated at home.  It suffers from what all TRUE OU devices suffer from...HEAT death.

In the youtube videos he hasnt got a cooling element.  This is OK for short 20 - 30 minute runs just like the TPU but after that the coils are buggered.  So without serious cooling, this is just a novelty.

hartiberlin

At least in these 6 Youtube videos it seems pretty easy to run it at
home with no cooling.

I guess this cooling thing is for more powerful devices that use the principle
as selfrunners.

In the youtube videos he is only showing it being still powered by the grid
but with no or very minimal input current.
Also the transformers do not look very complex.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum