Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Overunity Transformer from Alexander Kugushov

Started by hartiberlin, November 13, 2011, 02:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElectricGoose

Quote from: Magluvin on November 13, 2011, 08:41:36 PM
Goose, are you saying its OU but useless due to too much heat produced?
You act like this is a problem that cannot be dealt with.

Oh, and it produces abundant amounts of heat, more energy to use. 

Go away Goose. Your words are useless.

Mags

You seem frustrated and angry Mags.  Dont be...calm down.

I only stated the facts after incorrect wild assumptions were made.  If you take offense at those facts then that is just foolishness on your part...nothing to do with me.

OBVIOUSLY the heat can be dealt with (duh!)...its all in kugushovs blueprint (which I pointed out!)...a refridgerator at -55C).....hence I laff at the notion of an oil bath.

IF instead of taking offense at the truth which obviously shreds your little hopes and dreams of holding a OU device that is so small it can fit up your ass AND power your house....you were to simply listen to what I said which was "its not a SIMPLE construction that doesnt require cooling" then you would see that nothing is to be lost here.

Read the blueprint...learn from it and improve it.

Hope

I can't speak for the rest of you, but I could really use heat to an advantage in this climate!  This heat will circulate the refrigerant without a problem.  I like the heat exchanger idea also.   EG (read this if you want my opinion only) why be so crude?  Who is attacking you?  We all want the same thing here.  If you must be abrasive then log out and introspect until you can find a way to be decent to others.  Loving kindness is the true path not destructive cohersion.   Harti won't allow destructive crude people to remain and cause intentional mental pain to others.   I would tell you to go find a dog to kick, but you just might do that.   You display so much uncontrolled anger I question your mental stability.  Find someone you trust and figure out why.   Good Luck

And to the rest of you Amen on this great news.  It is to new for me to determine if it is valid as of now, but it has my attention!

powercat

The information provided is only useful to someone with good skills in electronics and construction,
lots of filling in the blanks is required. (Those following Kapanadze thread will understand this)
For the rest of us with basic skills we we can only hope that some one will be successful with a replication so that we can follow in their footsteps.

It seems strange that he wants to show a working device to the world but he doesn't give full details,
despite having plenty of media available to him........Time will tell.

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

powercat

Quote http://www.economist.com/node/691254
Superconductivityâ€"the ability of a material to conduct electricity without losses due to resistanceâ€"has been known about for 90 years. For the first 75 years, though, its applications were restricted by the fact that it seemed possible only within 23 degrees of absolute zero (23K). In 1986, however, a ceramic material that superconducted at 36K was discovered. That led to a rush to find similar materials that would superconduct at even higher temperatures. Now, several are known that do so above 77K, the boiling-point of nitrogen. That means they can be cooled with liquid nitrogenâ€"and liquid nitrogen is cheap.
Even so, the longed-for boom in applications did not happen. Because high-temperature superconductors, as these materials are known, are ceramics, they are brittle and difficult to draw into wires. That has limited their use. But American Superconductor, a firm based in Westborough, Massachusetts, has persevered. By grinding the material up, packing it into silver tubes, rolling the tubes into tapes, heating the tapes up, and then rolling and heating again and again, its engineers have produced wires long enough to be useful as superconducting cables.
http://www.economist.com/node/691254

Superconducting Wire is more available now than ever, difficulty in finding prices as most manufacturers want you to contact them first to discuss your requirements.

here's a Google search link
http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&source=hp&q=superconducting+wire+for+sale&pbx=1&oq=superconducting+wire+&aq=3&aqi=g4&aql=&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=0l0l1l696l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=a9c2f2b04d44c7c3&biw=1280&bih=656

I think this company is good for small quantities
http://www.superpower-inc.com/content/technology
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

verpies

How do we know that this device draws less power than it outputs?
Where does the inventor measure the in/out power ?  I cannot see it in any of the videos.