Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FYI

Started by johnny874, November 14, 2011, 08:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: garrypm on December 05, 2011, 05:24:10 PM
You better check on Christo!

Garry

Hi Garry,
I have read what he has to say  :-)
I'm not sure if he's ever posted details. Myself, I have tried finding someone to work with on this.
I have tried finding a place to build, but have always come up empty. I have openly posted the concept.
In Besslerwheel, Trevor thought it could work but it was considered fraud without a reason being given.
  Hydraulic theory is pretty much a no brainer. Myself, I believe Bessler built 2 wheels. One quote of his is
him telling someone that the other wheel sounds different because it uses a different principle.
Chances are one has a fluid motion (actual quote) while the other uses a pendulum in some fashion (ie. weights get their force from swinging, another quote).
Enough of his drawings suggest pumping. And in hydraulics, if you make 3 stones fly as one and then go lightly suggests
that someone could use stones for weights. With fluid, a 1 to 1 ratio might barely work. An incline of 45 degrees has a rise of 70.7% of it's length. A force of 1 to 1 would be capable of meeting the demands of such a static head. The ratio would be based on the hypotenuse which is longer than it's sine or cosine, which ever you consider the vertical lift to be. Metal was also very expensive in 1700. Early settlers in America burned down their homes to salvage the nails when moving. Nails were that valuable. This would help to explain his reference to stones. Possibly what he used for weights.
As hydraulics go, it is a simple principle. A tube between 2 boards will empty itself when one board is pressed against the other. And if the water is 1 kg., then a 1 kg. weight at the end of a lever slightly longer than the tube being emptied will pump the water. Of course, oil can also be used. Lubricant you know, self lubricating mass  :-)
   This means that a lever twice as long as the tube being epmtied will have twice the force as the fluid has mass. This would help to balance the pumping of the water with it's own rotation. A smoothly rotating wheel could be considered to have a fluid motion, word play on what might be the cause of it's over balance.
And of course, a wheel is round. And if the weight on the lever lands on a board so the mechanics of the pump won't become damaged, then it will land on a warped board. And to prevent the mechanics of the pump from being broken when the weight  on the lever falls towards the center of the wheel, it would need to be tethered. All pretty basic if you ask me.
After all, how many people do you know who got soaking wet when a car drove through standing water ? Only because the water got pumped  :-)
And what I like about the design is once a weighted lever pumps the water out of it's section, it creates a seal preventing a backwash when the next pump works.
Myself, would have preferred going to school and getting a degree in electronics. But in my family, this type of engineering is difficult to escape.

Jim

johnny874

@All,
This is a pic of the board warping fixture I've been working on.
Since it will take time to warp all the boards I'll need, I thought I would start with that.
It's close to what I want but not quite good enough. It's just that I want to build a wheel
that is done right.

Jim

johnny874

@All,
  I'm still looking at the end of the month to restart this build. I will be buying a roto-zip which is should be able to do a recent job of routing.
Have realized that cf will help the efficiency of this design. It's just a plus as everything has been calculated on the low side of things.
One of the reasons I have had the opportunity to pursue this is because of the problems I have been caused over the years because of my hearing loss. It has given me more time to study math and motion relative to this type of behavior. I think this gives me a distinct advantage and one I wish I never had.
Unfortunately, people don't like to find out that someone doesn't have the learning disabiity they believe they have. It does make things awkward for other people. After all, if not for my hearing loss, would've had a family a long time ago and this at no time will compensate for that. Just letting ya'all know why I've invested the time and money into this build. The engineering I believe is sound and will be something that might help me to speak out against discrimination of people like myself who have a hearing loss and should have the right to pursue our own lives.

Jim                             

johnny874

I am going to do a full scale drawing of the build I will be pursuing.
The last time I did this, I found things that needed to be changed.
I expect the same thing will happen this time. I will also go into
more detail from bolts to glueing that will need to be done.
Since I have to buy new tools to work with, I'll have the time to do
a decent blueprint to work from. I also have found out that when
building that a blueprint makes a good outline but changes will be made
due to construction techniques/materials, etc.

johnny874

@All,
This week, I will get my first full paycheck in 3 or 4 months. The best part is I am
probably past the worst part of my medical problems.
I may just limit myself to what I can do with a rotary tool. I've watched Norm Abrams
and Tommy McDonald on New Yankee Workshop and Rough Cut. And one thing
they will do is use a saw to rough out something. After that, they'll finish it with a router.
With me, I do have to be concerned with how much noise I make as I have neighbors.
And since I am using my computer desk as a workbench, I should probably stick to
what I am familiar with.

Jim

edited to delete edit