Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Atmospheric electrical gradient tapping

Started by Charlie Brown ARN, April 11, 2005, 07:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tak22

Always wondering: what are the real possibilities of height? what could you get with an antenna
connected to a balloon at 200 feet and a really good earth connection?

This is an old thread, but here's a translation of what started it:

http://translate.google.ca/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.t-spark.de%2Ft-spark%2Ft-sparkd%2Fstromd.htm&sl=de&tl=en

tak

Rosphere

Quote from: tak22 on July 01, 2010, 06:01:28 PM
Always wondering: what are the real possibilities of ? what could you get with an antenna
connected to a balloon at 200 feet and a really good earth connection?

This is an old thread, but here's a translation of what started it:

http://translate.google.ca/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.t-spark.de%2Ft-spark%2Ft-sparkd%2Fstromd.htm&sl=de&tl=en

tak

@tak,

Funny you mention a grounded wire aloft by a balloon.  I recall reading (somewhere) about two wires of the same length, each supported on one end by a balloon, separated miles apart, one with a switch to ground, and the other with a load to ground.  I believe that a strong energy impulse was felt by the load at each moment that the switch was engaged; connecting sky to ground.

Sorry to distract from your article, (which looks interesting and I intend to read it,) but does anyone have a link to the details of this two-balloon recollection?

sm0ky2

my though is to collect several graphite rods, from the inside of old batteries. clean them up and attach them to a piece of sheetmetal, with holes drilled in it to fit the rods. thin sheetmetal
attach this to the top of like, a well-insulated upside down basket. and run the wire down through the center of it.
tether the sides of the basket to your main support string/cable
so that it flies flat, and put the baloons inside the basket (under neath the platform) it will probably require half a dozen balloons or more depending on how large you make the electrode-array.

it is very important to have a high-voltage / high impedance insulation over the entirety of the raised wire, so that only the electrodes and the sheetmetal are exposed to the atmospherical electricity. a bare raised wire will transmit almost no power, because it lowers the impedance-gradient all along its exposed surface to the ground.

heres a crude sketch i made of what the electrode-basket would look like. this is not as good as a carbon-nano-electrode set-up, but can be made without any major expense. i would suggest taking used, disposable AAA batteries. their graphite rods are very thin, and should be quite suitable for this application.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.