Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity pulse motor thoughts/opinions?

Started by stevensrd1, December 08, 2011, 12:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

Im a bit puzzled here. On my first video/experiment I recharged 2 batteries with 2 batteries. Two batteries in series recharging two batteries in parallel.  The experiment ran the pulse motor and recharged the two in parallel in 3 days. Then I moved forward and still always using 2 batteries in series,,I recharged three batteries in Parallel. The experiment took 4 days. Now I am running another experiment, which is almost done I think, still always using two batteries in series to recharge 4 batteries in parallel now. Its been running 6 days so far. The motor is spinning slower, as Im thinking its near the finish recharge, but then I thought that the other day. The parallel batteries have charged up to 1.385 or also known as 1.38 volts each for the 4 parallel batteries. And Im thinking the test may end today and then I run a regular motor, not the modified pulse motor, with one recharged battery and time it as I usually do. All filmed of course as my last video recharging 3 batteries. But what confuses me a bit is one would think the pulse motor would run less days for each added parallel battery that must be recharged/used in the circuit since it would take more energy to do so, but the opposite is happening. And yes I always drain the parallel batteries on a motor before the test begin and then I even cross positive to negative for a time to drain any remaining charge from the batteries. And I always start with two fully recharged series batteries. Now I can get that perhaps some of the back emf from the modified pulse motor, which constantly makes and breaks electrical connection as it spins is also going into the recharging batteries,,added energy there,,but is it enough to give these results? When all test are done on the recharging 4 batteries ill post the video series on youtube as my last one. So whats your opinion of this?

powercat

I don't believe you have a real working OU pulse motor, because you are using batteries and most of us have seen many of these types of motor where the inventor is convinced the device is OU, sadly when accurate testing and measuring is done  the truth is not so good.

your best option would be to run your motor using capacitors only, if your motor kept running then you would truly have something amazing,  the irony is if it did work it would be used to charge batteries ;D

It is almost impossible for you to prove your design works if you insist on using batteries and the measurements you get from them.
most of us that have been here long enough have seen this mistaken belief so many times.

It would be the best news ever if you could prove me wrong.
Good luck
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

stevensrd1

Well its not that Im stating the motor itself is overunity,,all it does is make and break electrical connection as it spins,,since one of the three contacts on the motors rotor is broken off. But that it allows this,,and the way its all wired allows for a type of over unity recharging by perhaps also contributing a bit of back emf Im assuming to it all. Since I start with 2 batteries in series as the powering batteries of the whole setup. Then they recharge the other batteries in parallel while also powering the pulse motor. I have done a 2 to 2 ratio recharge, meaning 2 in series recharge 2 in parallel. Then I have done a 2 to 3 ratio,,and now a 2 to 4 ratio. Then at the end I run one of the recharged parallel batteries on a regular motor,,time it and do the average math of the total run time I would get of all 4 batteries. If this overcomes the run time of the original motor test well you get it. The origional motor test was when I recharged 1 battery in my regular ac/outlet recharger. Then I ran that fully recharged battery on a regular motor and it ran 33 hours.  So thats for 1 battery recharged by a regular recharger. And by running one of the parallel recharged batteries on a regular motor,,timing the run,,doing the average estimate of what total run time would be for all 4 batteries,,I know where im at. Now on the 2 to 3 ratio I had over 20 hours run time on a regular motor from one recharged parallel battery. This added up to over 60 hours total,,from all 3 parallel batteries. Now if one regular battery recharged in the regular ac battery recharger gives me 33 hours run time running a regular motor,,double that for the two series batteries powering it all..And i get 66 total hours run time. On the 2 to 3 ratio experiment it averaged to total run time 60 hours for all 3 parallel recharged batteries ,,But given I did also run the pulse motor through the whole experiment,,that is overunity as I should not have even got half that run time according to what is usually taught or thought anyway. I expect better results on my 2 to 4 ratio which is now in the final test run of running one of the parallel batteries that has been recharged on the 2 to 4 ratio, which also ran the pulse motor while recharging 4 in parallel for 6 days. Where as the 2 to 2 ratio ran 3 days recharging and the 2 to 3 ratio ran 4 days recharging. Now following electron flow,,we have electrons leaving the negative of the series batteries, then they run into and through the pulse motor,,then they leave the motor and run into the negative of the parallel batteries,,they then exit out the positive of the parallel batteries and then travel back into the positive of the series batteries. By this method we have two series batteries that drain,,as electrons leave negative and enter back into positive through a circuit,,thats how batteries drain. But for batteries to recharge you must make electrons enter the negative and leave the positive. And thats how this design works.

powercat

This is your title (Overunity pulse motor) thoughts/opinions?

I'm sorry you're not telling me anything new, you can't rely on batteries they are a chemical reaction and strange things and measurement can happen when charging and discharging in different ways, it is well documented on this forum.

please try it with capacitors and see for yourself, after all if your motor and circuit is producing excess energy then it should work with capacitors. if not then all you are doing is changing the chemical reaction inside the battery and getting unusual results, as interesting as that it is not going to solve the world's energy problems and nor is it going to be OU.
It is the chemical reaction inside the battery that is being used,  some chemical reactions can do amazing things,
but as yet none have been proven  to be OU.

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

stevensrd1

I forgot to mention, that when the charging of the parallel batteries is done and the pulse motor stops running. Using a meter each of the series batteries still have a reading of 1.306 at 1.30 volts left in them. And they will still power a motor, flashlight or whatever.