Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity pulse motor thoughts/opinions?

Started by stevensrd1, December 08, 2011, 12:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

My apologies if anyone is getting upset by my posts I am only trying to get to the truth and give some advice.

When any one makes a claim of OU it needs to be investigated as it might be the answer were all looking for.

The word Overunity is often overused on this forum.

:o some of you seem to think I'm being unreasonable to expect to find OU on a (Overunity Forum) and for the person making that claim to prove their claim......................... I don't think that is unreasonable.

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

stevensrd1

Just started a new test,, using 2 in series to recharge 5 in parallel. I figure why not see how far I can go with it. Will take prob more then six days to complete, given it took 3 days run of the unity motor to recharge 2 in parallel and given it took 4 days for the 2 to 3 ratio experiment,,and 6 days for the 2 to 4 ratio experiment and then another day or so after that for the motor run time test using one of the recharged parallel batteries. But Im filming it. Ive done did the start of the video showing the start readings,,for the 5 in parallel reading is 0.993 o.98volts as I did a really good drain on them. and start reading of the series batteries is 2.73 volts. So Ill see how this does, it will either do better or worse then the 2 to 4 ratio meaning 2 in series recharging 4 in parallel. the videos on that 2 to 4 ratio are on youtube, if you missed the link Ill post it here,,just follow through if you want as its a 4 part mini series. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiTSMA7e0Tg

stevensrd1

I dont know if anyone is interested in these numbers or not, but thought Id write a few of them, they are all in the video anyway. In day 2 now, heres what I have from day 1 to now. These readings are from the recharging batteries, then when its all done Ill do a regular motor run time test on one of the 5 recharged parallel batteries that Im recharging. I was worried a bit at first as I had accidently crossed the pos and neg of the series bats for a few seconds, but it dont seem to have effected it I guess, surely not much anyway, worst case scenario Ill redo it all lol. Ok start of 2 series batteries were 2.73 volts and start of 5 parallel batteries were 0.993 or 0.98 volts time was 9:43 am then, Like i said earlier I did a really good drain on all the 5 parallel batteries. I try to get them as drained as I can before the start of the experiments. 1.040 1.03 volts at 11:44 am,,,,1.186 1.18 volts at 6:11 pm,,,,day 2--,,,1.286 1.28 volts,, and that was at 3:21 am. So thats where Im at now recharging the 5 in parallel from the 2 in series on the overunity pulse motor.

stevensrd1

Its still going here,,but Ill just leave the rest to the video.