Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity pulse motor thoughts/opinions?

Started by stevensrd1, December 08, 2011, 12:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Quote from: stevensrd1 on December 08, 2011, 06:31:38 PM
I forgot to mention, that when the charging of the parallel batteries is done and the pulse motor stops running. Using a meter each of the series batteries still have a reading of 1.306 at 1.30 volts left in them. And they will still power a motor, flashlight or whatever.

What about the amps? Volts mean nothing without amps. Just because you started with a certain voltage and ended with the same does not mean you started with a certain amount of energy and ended with the same. Energy = watts, voltage X amps = watts. You must measure the amps as well as the voltage and figure out what the watts are at start and then at finish to determine what the loss or gain is if any at all.

stevensrd1

You are correct, and as much as I try to appear that I know everything about this experiment, truth is I do not. all I know is what is shown in the videos and what I stated on here. I have been going by run times of how long a battery runs a motor afterward, after they are recharged by this experiment.
That is not about amperage or watts,,also I do not even know how  to do the math so well in relation to amperage or watts. I could read up on it more and learn, but have not.  Its the running of a device on the recharged batteries and how long such can be done thats important to me,,not so much all the numbers or math.  Perhaps that is to simple for what most term overunity,,but it works for me. As I said earlier I was doing the 2 to 4 ratio experiment, which ran for 6 days recharging the parallel batteries, and is over as of yesterday,,and I also noted the more batteries  recharge at a time,,the longer the pulse motor runs or takes to recharge the parallel batteries. At present time of writing this,,I have been doing a motor run time test on one of my 4 batteries that has been recharged in this experiment. The test started yesterday at 1:35 pm,,and yes the motor is slowing by now, which is 6:10 am some 16 or a bit more hours later..Giving me at present by simple math 64 total hours run time with all 4 of the recharged batteries. And by the set value I used at the beginning where I recharged 1 battery in my regular ac/outlet battery recharger which then ran the same motor Im using now for the motor run time test,,it ran 33 hours. So doubling that for the total time 2 series batteries separately would run a motor being 66 hours,,I am now only 2 hours short of assumed unity. But given the pulse motor ran the whole time, maybe energy loss comes from that taking up the two hours left. And thats where Im at now,,stated as it is I guess. Ill put the video of this on youtube shortly, have to turn it into many 15 minute videos since youtube only accepts up to 15 minuted of video time per video,,so it will be a series like the 2 to 3 ratio videos were,,but this will be the 2 to 4.

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, Hi steven, the way you are going about testing seems fine to me.
I also have been making similar tests and when using batteries, the only reliable way to know energy in charge bank is load testing based on time, just as you are doing.
Do not give another thought to those trying to lower your spirits, if nothing of value comes from any one test, one learns and has fun, which is what life is about ultimately.
peace love light
tyson :)

Magluvin

Hey Steven

Yea, dont let anyone get to ya. Some of them are just rude and harsh.

Keep up the good work. And 360 reads on your first page, in what, 1 day. ;]

Lol, I laughed when you said, I dont care about the numbers...   ;] What you said after that was a great answer. Good post.  ;]

When you measure the voltage of the battery with 1 meter, and use another meter to measure the current, going in, or out, of the battery, you can calculate power in watts.  Voltage x Amperage = Watts. 

Easy enough. This way you will have more complete data for others that ask. ;]
Make a log book on a timely basis on V and A over the time period that it takes to empty the input battery. The data will help you understand whats going on, similar to seeing the start to finish changes in the motor along the way.

Ive done this. Its interesting to see how much power(watts) is being used by the motor when the input battery is fresh, as compared to just before the motor takes its last breaths.  And some plateaus along the way that the input battery seems to climb in voltage for a while. Fun stuff.

Good luck, will be watching. ;]

Mags

nightlife

Sorry guys but if you want to know how efficient the design really is, you must do the math. Knowing the numbers alows to make adjustments without waiting which helps save time. Knowing the watts in and the watts out is most important when trying to build the most efficient design. To do that, you must do the math. The math is easy. Volts x amps = watts then subtract the watts in from the watts out. Then divide the total by the watts in and that will give you your efficiency total. For example:

[IN] 50 volts X 10 amps = 500 watts
[OUT] 50 volts X 9 amps = 450 watts
500 watts - 450 watts = 50 watts
50 watts divided by 500 = .10
1 - .1 = .9 which = 90%

I am not trying to be a buzz kill, I am just trying to help you save some time and frustration. Saving time saves money and eliminating just a tad bit of frustration is priceless. LOL
Good luck and I hope this helps.