Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any proof?

Started by firda, January 04, 2012, 01:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1171.msg21887#msg21887

Quote from: ltseung888 on March 10, 2012, 06:56:54 AM[/font][/size]
Witnessed an actual "commercial resonance condition" for LED lighting.

An established LED lighting Company showed me their LED lighting improvement with the Joule Thief/FLEET circuit.  Their test equipments include a DC power supply that can vary from 0 to over 20 volts, two oscilloscopes and all necessary electronic components.  They could measure the intensity of light generated by the LEDs.

They lighted up 84 LEDs with just the Joule Thief circuit (improved and tuned) varying the voltage from 1.5 volts to 20 volts.  The brightness of the LEDs increased with increasing voltage - reaching and exceeding the commercial standard.  They then lighted an additional 84 LEDs with the FLEET circuit. 

That already stimulated more investment and research.  One oscilloscope CSV file analysis showed the COP (average Output Power over Average Input Power) greater than 100.  With this invention, they could reduce the power supply of their existing products.

Another Server of the Divine Wine?
[/font][/size]

Email extract from the Engineer of the established LED lighting Company:

Quote[/font][/size]
Dear Brother Lawrence:
I do not have any problem with it (showing the final result).
God’s has always shown me kindness…………………………..All Glory to him alone…………………………I am only his servant…………………….and all wisdom is from him above.
Amen!
The attached file showed the Output and Input Power Comparisons.  They have already improved the performance of the prototype and should be on their way to producing an improved LED lighting product.  A revolution in lighting industry is beginning.

Winning the many overunity prizes is clearly possible.  But such prize values are tiny compared with the Market Potential.  I expect both scientific and investment interests.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

Many Companies or Individuals are competing to demonstrate their prototypes or research results.
The moment a Company (Such as the South African Company visited by Sterling Allan) puts a product on the Market; all others will no longer shine.  Those that can only produce inferior results will be totally ignored.

Thus there is a strong motivation from some such Companies or Individuals to publish their results now.  At the same time, they do not want to fully reveal their secrets.  I suggest that they only publish their final power comparison results and the COP values.  They can then satisfy their ego and have something to show for their hard work.

The attached Power Comparison diagram is from Engineer Robert Roberts.  He achieved a COP of over -5,600. That was the highest COP known to me.  The negative sign comes from Input Power.  That implies a recharging circuit.  In other words, the battery supplied some energy to the load - positive power.  At the same time, the battery received some energy fed back by the circuit - negative power.  In this case, the negative power was more than the positive power. 

More Energy was fed back than supplied.  The Input was a recharging circuit!  Theoretically, no energy was required from the battery.  The battery was used to get to the “commercial resonance condition”.  At this condition, there was considerable energy supplied to the load (>5,600 Input).
The actual power in this case was small.  But it clearly demonstrated that energy must be coming from somewhere other than the battery.  The lead-out or bring-in energy theory wins.

Salute to Engineer Robert Roberts.   His name will be recorded in the History of Overunity Device Developments.

Another Server of the Divine Wine?
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

I was alerted by an Engineer that he could not see the information at the ltseung888 bench in overunityresearch.com.  It required login.

Thus I am attaching the most important teaching files here.  Once you understand the basic physics behind the lead-out or bring-in energy theory, much of the mystery surrounding OU devices will be cleared up.

Sow the Seeds.

parisd

Quote from Ltseung888
"1.     The Instantaneous Power is equal to the product of the Instantaneous Voltage multiplied by the Instantaneous Current.  It does not matter whether the circuit is DC, AC or Pulsed."

Not always true and I would say this is true ONLY through a resistor, not through a capacitance or an inductance where voltage and current are not in phase. This is why we talk about VAR (volt-ampere-reactive) and WATT (power) for the output of an electrical generator, not both produce power. So we have to be prudent looking at output calcucation on oscilloscopes, may be what looks like overunity is VARs.

Dennis

ltseung888

Quote from: parisd on March 17, 2012, 03:35:05 PM
Quote from Ltseung888
"1.     The Instantaneous Power is equal to the product of the Instantaneous Voltage multiplied by the Instantaneous Current.  It does not matter whether the circuit is DC, AC or Pulsed."
Not always true and I would say this is true ONLY through a resistor, not through a capacitance or an inductance where voltage and current are not in phase. This is why we talk about VAR (volt-ampere-reactive) and WATT (power) for the output of an electrical generator, not both produce power. So we have to be prudent looking at output calcucation on oscilloscopes, may be what looks like overunity is VARs.

Dennis

Dear Dennis,

Please double and triple check with your professors, textbooks and all qualified scientists and engineers.

If you cut out the word “Instantaneous”, then Power may not be equal to voltage multiplied by Current if you the load is not purely resistance. (e.g. you have inductance or capacitance load).  But once you add the word “Instantaneous”, the above statement is absolutely true.  You can put capacitors and inductors in your circuit in addition to resistors.

Please make sure your statement is correct.  Do not rely on hearsay or some unresearched statement from your head.  Such statements show total ignorance or misunderstanding of scientific facts.

I shall defend the Divine Revelations with all my heart and my might.  May the Almighty guide us all.