Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any proof?

Started by firda, January 04, 2012, 01:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

http://pesn.com/2012/03/14/9602057_Johan_Open_Sourcing_His_Solid_State_Free_Energy_Charger/

It looks like we have more people working on the car battery charger.

The ones that I believe are promising include:
(1)    The Chao Ching Sang Car in China that was demonstrated to drive over 500 Km on one charge in 2008.
(2)    The Wang Shen He Car in China that I shall test drive when I go back.
(3)    My own prototype using improved FLEET technology. 
(4)    The LED Company that successfully used the FLEET technology to reduce their use of solar panels and batteries to one-tenth of what they currently used.
(5)    This above link - Johan Battery Charger based on the Bob Boyce Electrolyser.
(6)    Patrick Kelly as described in Chapter 5 of his excellent e-book.
(7)    The Hong Kong Team that demonstrated a battery charger that recharged phone batteries in 2009 from an AA battery.  (I believe products are available now).

I am sure that there are others.  But the chance of one of them demonstrated and proven beyond doubt within the next few months is excellent.

May there be more Severs of the Divine Wine.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

parisd

Yes ltseung888, you are right no need to triple check, your statement was true for instant power, soory for that.
We must be interested not only by instant power but essentially by average power over a period of time.

What I want to warn is that on some curves from oscilloscopes that I have seem in this forum, comparing input courant with output current assuming same voltage is not a way to prove overunity as input current can be in phase with voltage (i.e. consuming power) and output current can be out of phase with voltage (i.e. producing some reactive "power" or VAR) and not producing only real power.

I saw some curves comparing surfaces of input current and output current and claiming Overunity, that's too fast as a claim, we need to know what voltage is doing (what is the Cos(Phi) between current and voltage at output and at input).

My Best

Quote from: ltseung888 on March 17, 2012, 04:03:03 PM
Dear Dennis,

Please double and triple check with your professors, textbooks and all qualified scientists and engineers.

"1.     The Instantaneous Power is equal to the product of the Instantaneous Voltage multiplied by the Instantaneous Current.  It does not matter whether the circuit is DC, AC or Pulsed."

If you cut out the word “Instantaneous”, then Power may not be equal to voltage multiplied by Current if you the load is not purely resistance. (e.g. you have inductance or capacitance load).  But once you add the word “Instantaneous”, the above statement is absolutely true.  You can put capacitors and inductors in your circuit in addition to resistors.

Please make sure your statement is correct.  Do not rely on hearsay or some unresearched statement from your head.  Such statements show total ignorance or misunderstanding of scientific facts.

I shall defend the Divine Revelations with all my heart and my might.  May the Almighty guide us all.

ltseung888

Quote from: parisd on March 18, 2012, 01:18:11 PM
Yes ltseung888, you are right no need to triple check, your statement was true for instant power, sorry for that.
We must be interested not only by instant power but essentially by average power over a period of time.

Dear Dennis,

With Oscilloscopes, we can display the Instantaneous Voltage and Instantaneous Current (voltage across a One Ohm resistor) values if we have a two channel Scope.  It the Scope has the built-in Multiply function, we can display also the Instantaneous Power Curve.

The better Scopes (e.g. the Atten Oscilloscopes I have), the sample points can also be saved as csv files.  This is the best way of analyzing the Voltage, Current and Power Results for both Input and Output.  With the csv files, we can use EXCEL to calculate the average voltage, current and power values.  We can check for negative power values.  We can integrate the power over a complete wave to get the energy associated with that wave.

My training threads rely on the above exact scientific analysis.  You can get more detail from the “two oscilloscope tests” thread.

Such Scientific Divine Revelations cannot be wrong.  May God guide us all.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Arrow

Guys, hi, any idea how to measure COP of magnet rotor? how to bypass magnet vortex influence that make magnets cool when they are running and producing at rotor kinetic energy? Is there anybody who know this phenomena and cop calculation way?

Truly
Rob

ltseung888

Another simple proof of Output Energy > Input Energy is the case of sound resonance.  Kinetic energy of air mollecules can be led-out or brought-in. 

I have put all relevant information in a single file including the Physics and Mathematics.

Enjoy the Divine Wine.