Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

AMAZING Quantum Trapping levitating (locking)

Started by powercat, January 17, 2012, 05:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

Cloxxki

I've been aware of those vids for a while. Amazing indeed.

- I seems that centrifugal force is not a factor, the track is followed at pretty high angular accelerations. Is CF canceled out?
- Would it still work when insulation (aerogel containment) is introduced? If so, efficiency of the lifter (cool energy required for the amount of wheel drag done away with) could be vastly increased.

powercat

In this video they use a figure of eight track and the speed is amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lmtbLu5nxw&feature=related

I wonder what would happen if you had a coil inside the puck and maybe also a capacitor to collect the energy and then release it when  passing the drive gate..........or something like that
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Powercat,

Thanks for the video, that is a neat setup.

Project Home 2011 was an interesting project but I haven't heard much about it lately.

http://projecthome2011.tripod.com/

QuoteThe research yielded a method of levitation for moving objects above the ground, without the friction of ground contact. Incorporated into the Project Home 2011 vehicle are magnetic cells, 8 each side with 16 total, with the edges of the circular coils pointed downward on either side of the vehicle midbody. The same principal applies. A cushion of self-sustained, magnetized air is generated below the Project Home 2011 vehicle, and the vehicle hovers above the ground.

This is not anti-gravity. The force of gravity is still there, but the force of repelling magnetism "wedges" the Project Home 2011 vehicle up when activated. The magnetized air below the vehicle immediately tries to escape out from under the vehicle, but new ionized air is constantly self-generated from the e.m.f. emitted from the vehicle's propulsion cells, keeping a constant cushion of magnetic air maintained below the vehicle, so the vehicle hovers. The height of the vehicle's hovering capability is proportionate to the scale of the cell. 3000 amperes per square area of conductive material.