Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Safe One Wire energy transfer by Ton Kuiper: Quantum Resonant Gyrator

Started by samertje, January 22, 2012, 10:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3x0r

Wound some pancake coils.  Tried driving them with signal generator, and got failure.  Tried this quantum resonator and then there was happiness.   I don't know what radio power transfer works like, I know that inductive transfer doesn't work if the coils are perpendicular, but using a peice of wood, I lifted the primary pancake (3/8" copper pipe) and it was vertical to its secondary and the light was just as bright.  The pancakes I wound I used 14 guage (really 15-17, but sold as 14) wire, and there's 20 turns, which was about 142 grams of copper (I matched the coils by weight not windings so much; so the primary coil is also the same weight of copper as the copper in the secondary.
from the quantum resonator a white wire goes out, and goes into the primary of the red pancake.  then the ground side of the secondary runs into a green wire, that runs into an extension cord that goes across the floor to the other room, to the green pancake coil's secondary coil.  Then I have attached on the receiver(green) pancake's primary an AVplug with an LED, and a connection from there that dangles to the ground. 
I also have the ground connected on the +side of the power rail to the resonator, which gives a better connection to the remote; I have to touch the remote ground otherwise physically.

The last shot with red circles is the receiver in the other room, and the ground cable.

Magnethos

This works too with the Avramenko plug? I mean, use the AV plug to rectify the longitudinal waves sent in the single-wire.

d3x0r

that's what the LED circuits on the board are... and that's what's at the receiving end.  http://pesn.com/2012/01/18/9602015_Quantum_Resonant_Gyrator_Embodies_Simple_Tesla_Technology/ ; well... mostly alone, have to attach a virtual ground (antenna/plate) to one side of the plug also.

xee2

@ samertje

The "The Quantum Resonant Gyrator" is not a gyrator and does not produce scalar waves. Why say this is "Quantum resonant"?  Do you even know what qauntum resonant means?  It is just an oscillator. Any DC amp meter will read zero amps when fed high frequency AC current. The needle can not go back and forth fast enough to keep up with the changes in current polarity. The amp meter you used does not show that there is no current flow, it only shows that there is no DC current.  There is AC current flow, but a DC amp meter is unable to show this.

Here is a simple one wire circuit. More info at >>> xee2vids's Channel - YouTube
It does not work as good as yours (LED is not as bright).

d3x0r

So, what is a good scalar wave test?  Put it in the microwave? do I include the one wire to it?  Or is it supposed to entirely work isolated?  It appears that what I have here is still radio.    ... well the resonator produces an radio frequency oscillation on the primary pancake, that's picked up by the secondary, which is then shuttled along to the remote secondary etc... it works a little worse to make it a complete circuit, but it does still work to run two wires between the secondaries of the pancake coils.

And what makes the quanta of your oscillator any better than the other resonator, xee2?