Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

Started by Qwert, January 27, 2012, 01:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwert

Fester

Here in America, when the left wing media starts name calling, you know you have them scared. This election cycle is a weird one. The media is deathly afraid of Ron Paul. They have pretty much black balled him. His name is not seen in the news. They dont want you to hear his name over and over. They do not want him to be PotUS. And yet , he still has a chance. I hope Opinion pieces like this show to the rest of the world, the corruption of our media as a tool for the government. Freedom of the Press was written into the US constitution, so the media as a whole could be a watchdog. Another way of keeping the government in check. But as with so many freedoms here in the US, it has quietly slipped away.

Im still not sold on Liberalism. Anyone who thinks with their feelings instead of their logic, is a dangerous person. The concept of sharing, through a system which takes by force, is not sharing. The concept of preserving freedom, by actively waging wars and instituting democracy. Which is instituting corruption, and the freedoms will be taken away slowly. So people died for no reason, when they could have just been left alone.

Every system of government will fail. They all place people into positions of power. Even a pure democracy will fail, when the people realize they can vote them selves free money until the system collapses.

Going to cut this short :D Just my 2 cents

BEP

Quote from: Qwert on January 27, 2012, 01:45:46 AM
Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

http://news.yahoo.com/low-iq-conservative-beliefs-linked-prejudice-180403506.html

Certainly, this forum isn't the one.

Interesting reading. I'm surprised the statement was allowed to stay  ???

Part of the indoctrination of new recruits in the more 'silent' portions of Military Intelligence included similar information.

Although we thought it was a bit fruity we learned that our section did not and would never include 'conservative' members. A bit confusing since the US Government was completely under conservative rule at the time.

The reasons given were two.

1. Conservatives couldn't be trusted to do what was required in the worst situations. Especially when what was required was in conflict with orders.

2. The chances of finding a conservative recruit with the minimum IQ of 160 was unheard of.

I just thought it was all B.S. Maybe, it wasn't  :o

SchubertReijiMaigo

Not totally agree with this study: the fact is ultra liberalism and too much multiculturalism have FAILED and even destroyed our western society, some "progressive" ideology like feminism, moral liberation, immigration without integration, too much welfare state, here in France it's a total fail... The fact is the world is more and more fucked with the libertarian/liberalism ideology than the conservative one, everything goes wild. Nationalist and conservative tend to raise in Europe but don't know in USA... People just wake up that our current society is a total fail... And I don't think they have a low IQ, it's rather the global elite that have promoted this... Look at China and even Japan India: they are more or less Conservative/traditional society result: they eat alive the western world and it's only the beginning...  :)

Qwert

[quote [/font]author=SchubertReijiMaigo[/font] [/font]link=topic=11945.msg310877#msg310877[/font] [/font]date=1327685450][/font][/font][/font]
Look at China and even Japan India: they are more or less Conservative/traditional society result: they eat alive the western world and it's only the beginning...  :)

I believe, the article suggests that being aggressive (lack of integrity) against foreign society, is Conservative behaviour.

Edit on 2012-01-28:

INTEGRITY - INTEGRATE; thanks to Fester's opinion below, I attempt to correct my error: these two words have sometimes dramatically different meanings.