Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ghazanfar Ali Generator - Utlilizing trapped energy

Started by Ghazanfar_Ali, February 04, 2012, 03:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hi Dann,

Thanks for the simulations.  Would like you to ask when have some time, please use a third wattmeter to measure the power taken from (or to?) the capacitor C2.  The current input of the wattmeter would be inserted in series with the upper pin of C2 and the voltage input of the wattmeter would be in parallel with C2.

We might see some further info this way,  hopefully.

Thanks Gyula

Mannix

Quote from: madddann on February 10, 2012, 03:39:56 PM
If I copy paste my circuit (built from scratch) to the Ali 1.2 platform it works (overunity) as it is. The generator does not make any difference - it's output is the same. See? I attached the picture and the file.

Dann

So you already know that there is a paramater different in your simulation conditions it took 3 minutes to prove that  ..do you know which one ?

Or is this a guessing game for us ?

Of course its rational that this circuit shoud not  work in reality.   even so it is something to shoot for

Khwartz

Quote from: madddann on February 10, 2012, 03:39:56 PM
If I copy paste my circuit (built from scratch) to the Ali 1.2 platform it works (overunity) as it is. The generator does not make any difference - it's output is the same. See? I attached the picture and the file.
Dann
to all:
How that changes could explain the theoretical OU here, while same components in the other set didn't give OU please?
Cheers.

madddann

Hi guys!
Today i placed the power meter for C2 and found out that at first it shows -60W but then gradualy falls to zero and floats few watts up and down.
Then i placed two power meters for C1 and L1 and found out that C1 power floats a few watts up and down but the L1 power is at constat -60W - interesting huh? So there you have the "impossible" power source.

Below I attached the two xspice log files so you can see the settings of the working and the non working version of the circuit. I fiddled with the global and other settings but had no luck and i could not find out where all of those settings are located and I dont understand what some of the settings mean, so this is for those of you more familiar with spice.

Now that everithing is more clear, I'll just wait for Ali to upload his video - my last hope that the circuit works.

edited: ...oh i see i left a ground and a wire there in the second pic, but the simulation is correct...
Dann

poynt99

dann,

I see many differences in the settings. It appears that you left all the settings as default or automatic, while Ali changed a number of them.

I suspect that Ali can't get it to work in PSpice, which is why he has not posted the files. But I think it is a moot issue anyway, since the one PSpice file he did upload (a different configuration than above) did NOT show overunity at all.

I suspect the actual problem here is either in interpreting or using the power meters in Multisim. Power can not be coming from "nowhere".

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209