Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ghazanfar Ali Generator - Utlilizing trapped energy

Started by Ghazanfar_Ali, February 04, 2012, 03:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi Point.99

Quote from: poynt99 on February 05, 2012, 09:03:52 PM
Hi gyula,

Wouldn't you agree that every diode is technically a "zener" diode?9
I'm reasonably certain that this is ENTIRELY INCORRECT.  A zener is designed to switch quickly.  Not all diodes are capable of those speeds.

Quote from: poynt99 on February 05, 2012, 09:03:52 PMIOW, all diodes have a reverse breakdown voltage, but the difference with zeners is that they are engineered to have a specific (usually a relatively lower) breakdown voltage. And we normally include a series resistance with them to ensure they don't burn up.
Still not right.  Zener's are as brittle as any diodes.  Their rated voltage tolerance explains the limit of their capabilities.  And each one varies - zener or otherwise.

Quote from: poynt99 on February 05, 2012, 09:03:52 PMI've seen MOSFET symbols with a zener rather than standard diode pictured.
Then likely the zener in the body diode is designed to accommodate high switching speeds.

Quote from: poynt99 on February 05, 2012, 09:03:52 PMSome MOSFETs are "avalanche rated" meaning they can tolerate a certain degree of avalanching in the body diode (the IRFPG50 is an example).
No.  No MOSFET - least of all an IRFPG50 is DESIGNED TO ACCOMMODATE A DEGREE OF AVALANCHING.  Golly.  Whatever next?  Avalanching is the undesirable product of paralleled transistors.  And that applies to them all. 

Poynty - I wonder if these good people realise your rather unusual methods of power analysis.  It's not entirely topical but it would have some considerable bearing on any evaluations that you apply to their tests.  You really need to make this public - certainly if you're assuming the authority to comment on these experiments. 

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Mannix

gee im so glad this thread is about a self runner ...able or not we will see

It astounds me that any body with common sence could claim anything worthwhile without self run being obvious.

Calculation and measurement are fine ....after the FACT

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Mannix on February 06, 2012, 02:58:26 AM
gee im so glad this thread is about a self runner ...able or not we will see

It astounds me that any body with common sence could claim anything worthwhile without self run being obvious.

Calculation and measurement are fine ....after the FACT

Hi Mannix. 

I'm not sure that over unity and perpetual motion are actually the same thing.  If we're to believe the standard model then the most efficiency that any of us could expect in electric applications would be COP<1 or - at best COP 1.  Not even nuclear energy is expected to 'self run'.  And I do think we're somehow confined to the laws of physics.  The only question is does the electromagnetic interaction comply to the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics?  And the evidence is that this may need to be 'rethought'.  Not that anyone on these forums can seriously propose anything - myself included.  But what it does do is allow more and more evidence to be evaluated by our academic experts.  That's always a good thing.  And the evidence is MOUNTING that - indeed - we need to rethink our electromagnetic interaction.

Much needed - all this work that you guys do.  And I think that time will prove it all INVALUABLE.

Regards,
Rosemary

forest

Long time ago I posted circuit which worked exceptionally well for driving car ignition coil. I had and still have no way to measure what is going on here but the solution was very simple indeed. Simple avalanche rated mosfet with extremally fast surge protection transil diode 1.5KE400CA bi-directional across D-S plus a varistor. Of course no 555 circuit ! Only fast fall-rise square wave generator on CMOS nand gates.

Mannix

Forest,
I suggest that you use multisim like we are in this thread and see if it self runs. You could share it .
1 thing is for sure . Just because the sim runs does not mean the your circuit will run, but it is a good starting point as this particular circuit seem to make good use of the accumulated energy in the cap.

I made it with different values to suit wah was at hand and the sim ran fine ..the circuit did not

The changes i make to the circuit do reflect in the sim very well ..just not self running as of yet .

I hope there are a few "committed to accuracy" replicators out there as Ali does seem very genuine about it working in practice

I am making  the values in my circuit exacty as Ali's sim now with minimun resistance in the torroid and 9  2uf  250v caps . It sould be done in afew days or so

If it works rose might  write the theory of "self running gizmos made by inspired neanderthals".