Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ghazanfar Ali Generator - Utlilizing trapped energy

Started by Ghazanfar_Ali, February 04, 2012, 03:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

TEKTRON

Quote from: duff on February 13, 2012, 01:20:46 AM
Here is my first test of the AliGen.

http://youtu.be/zI9xTK-hXO4

Component differences as noted in the video:
1. I am using IRFP260MPBF instead of the IRFP260.
2. A 17.4uF cap instead of the 18uF
3. I've added a FEP26JT diode pair as snubbers across the source/drain.
4. A 1mH choke is in series with the sig gen ground.

The Inductor was initially set to 377uH and then slightly tuned so that the LC circuit was resonant at 2KHz.

In my setup the peaks are located at the leading edge of the square wave pulses , whereas in Ali's sims the peaks are located at the trailing edge. I find this strange. I don't know what has caused it, unless perhaps the choke has caused the shift - I'll have to check it.
Duff Why not change out the 90s with tees so you can adjust the ferrite on the fly, by reaching through the tees with a push stick?

duff

Quote from: TEKTRON on February 13, 2012, 02:13:05 AM
Duff Why not change out the 90s with tees so you can adjust the ferrite on the fly, by reaching through the tees with a push stick?

The ferrite rods only extend 19mm out the end of the horizontal piece so I still would not be able to adjust them.
Maybe I'll make  wood end pieces.

Thanks for the suggestion.

@Mags
Thanks

Ghazanfar_Ali

@Duff
Thumbs up.
I will suggest, just give it a try by removing 1mH in series with sig gen to ground and place a 1H inductor in series after 4700uF cap to ground. and see the strange effect. I told u this circuit is really a weird one once it started running by itself on my table. But it is definitely producing harmful radiation also. My two external HDDs were wiped off which were placed 5 meters away from the toroid. If u feel something strange later while walking or working on laptop, some off center visions, don't panic. Its just effecting your bio energy field. To be at safer side I prefer just to use some Al shield box . I am not a psychopath but strange events have been happening since then I conducted this experiment and I am astonished why it is so? Am I fiddling with secrets of nature?

duff

Quote from: Ghazanfar_Ali on February 13, 2012, 12:37:05 PM
@Duff
Thumbs up.
I will suggest, just give it a try by removing 1mH in series with sig gen to ground and place a 1H inductor in series after 4700uF cap to ground. and see the strange effect. I told u this circuit is really a weird one once it started running by itself on my table. But it is definitely producing harmful radiation also. My two external HDDs were wiped off which were placed 5 meters away from the toroid. If u feel something strange later while walking or working on laptop, some off center visions, don't panic. Its just effecting your bio energy field. To be at safer side I prefer just to use some Al shield box . I am not a psychopath but strange events have been happening since then I conducted this experiment and I am astonished why it is so? Am I fiddling with secrets of nature?

Hi Ali,

I will try your suggestions but it may be a few days before I can get to it because I have to order more MOSFETS. :(   Also, I guess I need to move my laptop out of this room - I don't want to loose any data.

I was testing again this morning and when I connected the battery to the circuit, as I have many times before, smoke started barrelling off the 4700uF/63V capacitor. I didn't really look closely at it  - too busy trying to make the disconnect.

Well, the capacitor checked out OK but the MOSFETS are blown. They were 50A MOSFETS...
In addition some how the signal generator square wave function was also damaged.

I'm still scratching my head on this one as to what happened.

Thanks for the suggestions & warnings.