Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual Motion machine‏

Started by one_christian_warrior, February 17, 2012, 01:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

advancedynamics

In-line style magnet is placed over the conveyor head pulley. Cleaning bely travels in the same direction as the conveyor. It is very effective for the removel of iron tramp without damage to conveyor belt.

TinselKoala

All you have to do is take a video of your chair behaving in the way you claimed in your first post. Measure the state of charge of your batteries, then climb a hill with your chair. Then come back down letting it recharge on the way down. Measure the charge again.

Or... simply start with an almost depleted battery, go up the hill, then come down. You will now have a more charged battery than when you started, right? Keep going up the hill and coming back down until your battery is fully charged. Then change to another nearly flat battery and repeat. Soon you will have a pile of fully charged batteries that you can show us on your video.

one_christian_warrior

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 27, 2012, 08:54:50 AM

All you have to do is take a video of your chair behaving in the way you claimed in your first post. Measure the state of charge of your batteries, then climb a hill with your chair. Then come back down letting it recharge on the way down. Measure the charge again.
[/font]

JOE = THANK YOU, that I can do, with my phone even, just take before + after
JOE = but a big problem with this is, the time involved in reproducing this test
JOE = I drove up + down this long hill only 3 times, and that took about 6 hours
JOE = another problem is, that one of the motors broke, losing its braking ability
JOE = and because it is my old chair, now the government don’t want to pay to
JOE = fix it. Ever since I was paralysed, I have not worked, living on CPP
JOE = disability,(and Social Services). I cannot afford to pay for the repairs on
JOE = my chair, let alone pay for parts for my back-up chair.

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 27, 2012, 08:54:50 AM[/font]
Or... simply start with an almost depleted battery, go up the hill, then come down. You will now have a more charged battery than when you started, right?
[/font]
JOE = yes, that is right

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 27, 2012, 08:54:50 AM[/font]
Keep going up the hill and coming back down until your battery is fully charged.
Quote[/font]
JOE = but this would take all day
JOE = if I,(or anybody else) built a proto-type of the mechanism

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 27, 2012, 08:54:50 AM
Then change to another nearly flat battery and repeat. [/font]
JOE = again yes, this experiment would indeed work [/font]
JOE = but you would be at it for days
JOE = and please remember, I was not only paralysed in my accident
JOE = I also had a pretty severe closed head injury
JOE = and then there was the two spells where I died
JOE = and they had to resuscitate me with the paddles
JOE = who knows how many minuets my brain went without oxygen
JOE = causing more brain damage
JOE = when I woke up, I not only had to relearn everything,
JOE = like how to use my hands again
JOE = but before I could even asked about what had happened to me
JOE = I had to learn how to talk all over again ( EXTREMELY FRUSTRAITING )

4Tesla

Why you posting the same stuff in two separate threads?  It won't work.. It has been tried many times.. Please just get to the point when making a post.  Yours are way to long about nothing.

TinselKoala

Quote from: 4Tesla on April 27, 2012, 05:02:40 PM
Why you posting the same stuff in two separate threads?  It won't work.. It has been tried many times.. Please just get to the point when making a post.  Yours are way to long about nothing.
Three. The same stuff in at least three separate threads.