Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kornelson's Free Energy Transformer

Started by bugler, February 26, 2012, 04:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugler

In 2008 a Kornelson published on internet a 12-pages pdf with the concept of a circuit he claimed recharged the battery while producing work.

4 years later I can't find a single thread specifically dedicated to this transformer which strikes me as odd.  There is a thread in overunity where Kornelson is mentioned but his circuit is not discussed.  His email account is not valid anymore. 

The pdf is here: http://es.scribd.com/doc/78879793/The-Free-Energy-Transformer

What do you think of the circuit?

Groundloop

Here is the document as a direct download.

GL.

Goat

@ Buglar

Thank you for posting the D. Kornelson circuit and information, like you mentioned it's very odd that this circuit wasn't discussed in more detail on this forum!

I find that sometimes there is a new and exciting thread that takes everyone away for awhile and when another promising OU circuit is mentioned it gets lost or little discussed because of other distractions and eventually falls off the radar so it's a good thing you brought this one back in the spotlight.

I've recently opened a new thread trying to find information from EE's about component values in order to build what I think is a fairly simple circuit but the document you posted of D. Kornelson's free energy transformer takes the cake as far as simplicity  ;D

I'm going to post the link to this thread in the "Energy Amplification" thread because this theory applies many of the principles talked about over there and it would be something simple for people to build test and verify quickly.

PS: I'm attaching the circuits mentioned in the document so that people can take a quick look at them.

Regards,
Paul

maw2432

Thanks for posting the pdf.    Interesting that Kornelson says in chapter 3 "this system has been tested by myself and shown to generate much more energy than was put into the transformer system".   
Bill

Flux It

Quote from: bugler on February 26, 2012, 04:03:09 AM
In 2008 a Kornelson published on internet a 12-pages pdf with the concept of a circuit he claimed recharged the battery while producing work.

4 years later I can't find a single thread specifically dedicated to this transformer which strikes me as odd.  There is a thread in overunity where Kornelson is mentioned but his circuit is not discussed.  His email account is not valid anymore. 

The pdf is here: http://es.scribd.com/doc/78879793/The-Free-Energy-Transformer

What do you think of the circuit?

Yes I think I seen that thread he seemed to have taken a bashing. Here is the other thread I found mentioning it-

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/3143-free-energy-here.html

It seemed to get a bit ugly at one point also. At the very least it is a good thought experiment. I have had a circuit running for the last 3 weeks that uses a bit of this principle, and some others that I have read. I was surprised at the efficiency so I just let it run until I came up with a good Idea of what to change next.  ;D