Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kornelson's Free Energy Transformer

Started by bugler, February 26, 2012, 04:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flux It

I say the more magnetic the more inductance, so iron would be quite high.

http://eculator.com/formula/calculator.do?equation=Self-inductance-of-coil&id=84

When the current in the coil is changed, the flux linked with the coil also changes. Hence, there would be an emf induced in the coil, which is called a self induced emf and the phenomenon is called self inductance.
If the number of turns in a coil is N and the flux linked with each turn is Φ, then the total flux linked with the coil is NΦ. Now if the flux is due to current I passing through the coil, the total flux per unit current is,

L = N Φ / I

here L is called self inductance of the coil. Its value depend upon the size and shape of the coil as well as the number of turns. Also on the magnetic property of the medium of the space within coil

e2matrix

Flux it,  thank for the help.  I listened to a professor on a youtube running a lot of equations and I still didn't have a clear idea on this but maybe I was tyring to overcomplicate it or was just looking for a magic coil with the label "high self inductance coil'.  Based on what you said it sounds like I was getting close in thinking it's best with some sort of magnetic core rather than just air core. 
I was trying a large air core coil last night.  I almost grabbed a large iron rod I have to put in the coil but was getting to tired to try.  I'll give that a try soon and need to find a suitable load.  I was also letting C1 voltage climb a bit to high.  All in all a half baked try last night but next time it will be better.  I think I'm going to have fun with this one....
Much thanks to bugler and Goat for getting this going.

e2matrix

Mystified by some more tests.  Put an iron bar in the coil but far from a tight fit.  Coil inside about 1.5" and bar was about 1" diameter.   Kept trying to duplicate last nights run but couldn't seem to get the voltage up on C2 at all.  Quit for about 2 minutes to fiddle with the load.  Started again and voltage started climbing rapidly and got it up over 33.2 volts in less than one minute.  Battery pack was at 13.47 volts.  Battery seemed to stay at the same voltage - when done I measured 13.47.  I was at it for maybe an hour total.  I don't know if there was a loose connection somewhere before it finally started going up in voltage but I don't think there was.  I don't know what else would explain why it didn't go up until I stopped for about 2 minutes.   I am only using 0.2 Farad for C1 rather than 2.0 Farad as suggested.  C2 is 680 uf at 250 volt - both electrolytics.0

Magluvin

I posted on this a bit last night at Energy Amplification thread, now I see it here. ;]

If we just consider the first inductor, switch , cap and diode along with the cap to the far right, without the load at the top, it is like a boost converter, except with the cap inline with the switch.  In a boost converter, without the cap inline with the switch, the switch closure allows the inductor to get charged, then when released, the inductor freewheels its charge into the output cap at the right through the diode.

But here, with the cap inline with the switch, the cap takes on a charge while charging the inductor.  Does that mean we are collecting the energy used to charge the inductor in that cap? ;]  Are we charging the inductor for free. ;]

Next thing is the load. The load and the first inductor seem to run a loop. As the inductor keeps freewheeling it acts as a current source for the load. The far right output cap also, when at higher than source voltage, helps to boost the current flowing in that loop through the load, AND some back to the source. ;]

This circuit has a lot of good and strange qualities and should be investigated thoroughly. I ran it on Falstad circuit sim. It needs some very fine tuning, even with the 2 switch circuit, let alone the larger circuit. Component values for each stage and timing of the switching.

Ill post some of my codes for sim after work.

Mags

Groundloop

Quote from: e2matrix on February 29, 2012, 09:23:58 PM
I gave this a quick and dirty try last night.  None of my values were very close for the Caps and I'm not sure what kind of motor I was using and I'm sure my coil was not a good choice.  But I still had some interesting results.  I'll need to try more to be sure.  I used a 12 volt Nicad pack for a battery and even that might not be as good as a lead acid for this experiment - not sure.  What happened when opening and closing switches (actually just tapping alligator clips to make and break contact) was that I saw voltage climbing fairly fast on C2 to over 16 volts in just a matter of seconds once I got the right rhythm for turning on and off.  It was a bit difficult to hit and it was somewhat accidental I first noticed it.  Took a while to replicate that but I did find a certain on off - speed that worked.  I'm guessing that the 3 or 4 volts over the battery voltage I saw on the cap was some BEMF?  I also didn't have anything for the load at first but eventually put a small computer fan on it for a load.  It only started to turn just once.  The most interesting part was seeing the voltage suddenly climb on C2 when I got the timing just right (all by hand). 

I'm a little lost on one thing if anyone can help.  I'm not clear what a "high self indcutance coil" is.  I've searched here and found a few references but none explain what it is or show an example.  I did see one member (who opinion I value) say that "the most overlooked, and not fully understood part is the simple high self inductance coil" and another member who I equally value his opinion say " the high self inductance coil (can) be made to do work with its magnetic field for no extra power draw (huge ass hint, Bedini "stole" this idea from Tesla by the way). "

I think this is worth digging into.  Big time.   

If you are still around Groundloop what do you think?  Have you tried this setup?

e2matrix,

Still here, but not every day.

I did build a motor with reed relays some few years ago based on the above method.
I do not have the files or the motor anymore. The idea looks good. Good luck with your
research.

GL.