Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kornelson's Free Energy Transformer

Started by bugler, February 26, 2012, 04:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Allcanadian (the author of this doc) is still around.  He's on overunityresearch.com as well as koneheads yahoo group.  I always find his info very enlightening and I think he's got a few things of great interest.  This may be one of them.  Thanks for bringing it back out in the light. 

Goat

@ e2matrix

Thanks for the reply to this thread, I find this whole "Free Energy Transformer" intriguing to say the least.

I've read all of the thread over at Energetic Forum and I can't see why some people shot AllCanadian down so fast and why he never came back to prove his point.

I'm still hanging in the balance and will definitely try to experiment to see if this actually works to at least conserve power to prove the circuit(s) that AllCanadian posted.

It's a shame that nothing more happened with this information as I still would like to ask AllCanadian more questions about his circuits and the component values he used and if he did get OU or at least 95% or more efficiency.

He did list component values in his pdf and he did mention using electolytic capacitors so that's a start.

Regards,

Paul

e2matrix

Seeing that AllCanadian says he has validated this and it works and having read his posts for years I don't think for a minute he would state something like this unless it was true.   I do find it odd more people have not jumped on this to give it a try.  I know it gets overwhelming at times and people probably don't want yet another project to try.  After reading through this I can't find any reason not to give this a try. 

e2matrix

I gave this a quick and dirty try last night.  None of my values were very close for the Caps and I'm not sure what kind of motor I was using and I'm sure my coil was not a good choice.  But I still had some interesting results.  I'll need to try more to be sure.  I used a 12 volt Nicad pack for a battery and even that might not be as good as a lead acid for this experiment - not sure.  What happened when opening and closing switches (actually just tapping alligator clips to make and break contact) was that I saw voltage climbing fairly fast on C2 to over 16 volts in just a matter of seconds once I got the right rhythm for turning on and off.  It was a bit difficult to hit and it was somewhat accidental I first noticed it.  Took a while to replicate that but I did find a certain on off - speed that worked.  I'm guessing that the 3 or 4 volts over the battery voltage I saw on the cap was some BEMF?  I also didn't have anything for the load at first but eventually put a small computer fan on it for a load.  It only started to turn just once.  The most interesting part was seeing the voltage suddenly climb on C2 when I got the timing just right (all by hand). 

I'm a little lost on one thing if anyone can help.  I'm not clear what a "high self indcutance coil" is.  I've searched here and found a few references but none explain what it is or show an example.  I did see one member (who opinion I value) say that "the most overlooked, and not fully understood part is the simple high self inductance coil" and another member who I equally value his opinion say " the high self inductance coil (can) be made to do work with its magnetic field for no extra power draw (huge ass hint, Bedini "stole" this idea from Tesla by the way). "

I think this is worth digging into.  Big time.   

If you are still around Groundloop what do you think?  Have you tried this setup? 

e2matrix

Little more research on 'high self inductance coil'.  Best guess at this moment is it's simply a coil with a higher Henry rating and possibly one with a ferrite or similar core.  Based on the wikipedia mention of 'self inductance' it sounds like it is just the typical property of an inductor or coil but I suspect it may be more related to coils with ferrite cores.  Can anyone clarify? 
Still a bit more I found leads me to think a  'high self inductance coil'  is just in the way it's used in a circuit and the 'self inductance' actually related to back EMF.  So I think in chasing around to find such a coil it is just a common coil which will have a higher Henry rating.   I guess I fell asleep during inductors 101  :)