Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's Brilliant Device

Started by christo4_99, March 05, 2012, 01:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

johnny874

Christo,
These 2 drawings are the basic idea I am working from. I actually started with another drawing as the basis and the mechanics of another.
Then one day when I was looking through bessler's drawings, I realized these two worked together. It is the basic concept I believe Bessler used.
If you look at Mt 66, there is something sticking out the side of the wheel. What I believe it is is the drum lifting the threshers in this picture.
It's on the left and lifts the 4 posts. http://www.orffyre.com/Merseburg1.jpg
And if you notice in the top right corner of the drawing, it is hoisting a box.
Myself, haven't read his books or the ones by John Collins. been broke but working on the happy part.

Jim

edited from my fone  doimg Bessler in a way that I thought I would never do

johnny874

Christo.
the last post should have made someone think of something.
It could be all the manufacturing experience I have that helps me to understand Besslers work.
I think the way he obscured it is ingenuous.

Jim

johnny874

Quote from: christo4_99 on April 11, 2012, 02:49:11 PM
http://cwonjohannbessler.blogspot.com

Christo,
  When I first started posting in this forum, the consensus was that open sourcing information was preferred.
This would allow everyone to consider any claim based on their experience and any discussion concerning
any idea. Basically, a person had to be open to the scrutiny of others. And because of the people on youtube
and even in these forums that have made many claims made me glad I stayed open source.
I have mentioned many times before that when Bessler spoke of a desire to start a school was in itself a clue.
And what is this important clue ? It's a rather simple one. It means that a person must have a willingness to learn.
And by having this willingness, they would find he kept nothing secret but raises many interesting possibilities as
well as showing how his wheel(s) worked.
The definition on Wikipedia on perpetual motion makes this statement "
Despite the fact that successful isolated system perpetual motion devices are physically impossible in terms of our current understanding of the laws of physics, the pursuit of perpetual motion remains popular."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion
What I like about this statement is that it specifically mentions "current understanding". This means for a way to be possible,
it would need to be a different understanding of what is accepted in science and engineering. To this end, the idea I have described is a different application of accepted principles in engineering.
What is missed by most is that a gravity wheel is not an isolated system. It would technically be consider a satelite of the Earth. And this means that it would be a co-dependent system. All this means is without the Earth's gravity it wouldn't work.

Jim

edited to add; One plus of working openly is being able to discuss things with other people. I think this is something Bessler would have liked as it would let people know about his his efforts in greater detail.