Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's Brilliant Device

Started by christo4_99, March 05, 2012, 01:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ealadha

Quote from: johnny874 on March 29, 2012, 03:28:42 PM
  Ealadha,
Welcome to the forum.
I think the ralph christo is talking about is rlortie. If so, they don't build. rlortie questioned in besslerwheel dot com why I try when it has been 300 years.

Jim

I am building mechanisms that are  shown in MT , can i post pictures of them on this forum ? I cannot post them on besslerwheeldotcom because i was banned from that forum .

johnny874

Quote from: Ealadha on March 29, 2012, 04:09:51 PM
I am building mechanisms that are  shown in MT , can i post pictures of them on this forum ? I cannot post them on besslerwheeldotcom because i was banned from that forum .

Join the club  :D  I am well represented in their fraud section.
What I don't understand is how pathfinder gets along with them.
I'm not sure if there is a size requirement or not. I always put mine in jpeg which is a lot smaller byte size.
I use a paint program. Files from your camera can be quite large.

Jim
If you notice about them, in the past, more people posted there.

johnny874

@Ealadha,
Here's a link to one wheel I built. It was a few years ago.
Oops, it's actually a link to some things I have thought of or
tried.
http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae278/bessler_supporter/

Ealadha

Quote from: johnny874 on March 29, 2012, 07:48:51 PM

Join the club  :D  I am well represented in their fraud section.
What I don't understand is how pathfinder gets along with them.
I'm not sure if there is a size requirement or not. I always put mine in jpeg which is a lot smaller byte size.
I use a paint program. Files from your camera can be quite large.

Jim
If you notice about them, in the past, more people posted there.
I am happy to be banned from besslerwheeldotcom because some of the leading members have been advocating the use of occult practices to solve the bessler wheel and i don't want to have anything to do with that whatsoever .

christo4_99

I dare to say that some of these fellows , if the Bessler Wheel were to drop into their lap in pieces that they could not construct it with the proper principle intact .