Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's Brilliant Device

Started by christo4_99, March 05, 2012, 01:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

Some of you will be glad to know that I have decided to put up or shut up. Please, this is really not a topic thread ...i just wanted a nice clean area to announce my results.

christo4_99

Does anyone possess or have access to any other copies of the MT drawings other than what is generally available or even including JC's digital version ? I already have the digital version of MT .

christo4_99

Ralph,
I have something to share . I have have sent you a message on Facebook . There are certain things lacking in the quality of the information we have been given by various sources. There is a way forward and I believe I have found it . I dare to say that Bessler's wheel can be rebuilt very close to the original design ...but there are some things that need to occur before that can happen . Awaiting your reply .

Chris W.

Ealadha

Quote from: christo4_99 on March 14, 2012, 04:27:21 PM
Does anyone possess or have access to any other copies of the MT drawings other than what is generally available or even including JC's digital version ? I already have the digital version of MT .

Have you built everything in the MT you have ?

johnny874

Quote from: Ealadha on March 29, 2012, 03:15:09 PM
Have you built everything in the MT you have ?

Ealadha,
Welcome to the forum.
I think the ralph christo is talking about is rlortie. If so, they don't build. rlortie questioned in besslerwheel dot com why I try when it has been 300 years.

Jim