Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centripetal Force Yealds Over Unity

Started by MoRo, March 05, 2012, 07:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: webby1 on May 30, 2012, 06:50:30 PM
A short answer is yes.

The answer, however, depends on what he is looking for, or which force value he is wishing to use.

By manipulating the forces within a system such as this it is possible to have a short moment within the system where the forces compound, or add together, this takes a small outside force to guide the normal interactions.

When using the "pull" force, in my past experiments, a dual mass system that has 2 counter rotating arms works best and is lightest on the parts, it is also better to have them express the force on a common component, IE a steel ring that both masses are running around the inside of, using bearings as the contact and the steel ring as the point of output, and then you need to limit the motion to a small part of the natural motion the system would have.

IIRC 2 5lbs masses on 12 inch arms rotating at 1200 RPM would generate over 2000lbs of force with a natural motion of close to 2 inches, limit this to 1\2 inch and the system is almost fully conservative but will supply 2000lbs over 100 FT per minute, or 200,000 lbs\ft per minute.  One HP is 33,000 lbs\ft per minute.

I have not tried the acceleration part too much so am not sure what works better yet, however I have noticed that the input stroke length decreases with RPM, torque output to input increases with a smaller mass on a longer arm as compared to a larger mass on a shorter arm.  Simple tests I have done show me no real numbers as of yet but when I take a mass 10x or more the size of the other mass I am playing with but on a 5 inch arm I can bring it up to approx. the same RPM as the smaller mass on an 11.5 inch arm and stop it with my finger rubbing on a gear really quick and easy, not so with the smaller mass on the longer arm which also "feels" like it takes less input.  I have also seen that I can use a spring to assist in storing and returning some of the force so that the input force from me goes down, in this case I "help" the arm compress the spring at the right moment and then I have the spring "help" me change the angles of interaction to accelerate the mass,again at the right moment.

Does he want to make a drive force thing out of it? you can do that as well, the trick to that one is that you need to waste a bunch of force and put it back in in the correct orientation for both of these events.

Webby1,
I was wondering if he had 2 weights that were not opposite of each other but similar to a gyro (165 degrees?). One thing about it is I think
the axle of the wheel would need to be off set. What do you think ?

Jim

johnny874

Quote from: webby1 on May 31, 2012, 11:59:14 AM
In re-reading what I wrote I made a small error, the large mass was on a 1.25 inch arm, but it still did not perform as well at the 5 inch length but was closer.

Jim,

Not sure, I would need to play with to get a feel for it.

Webby1,
I can move the axle location for the 4 weighted wheel to give you and MoRo something to think about.

Jim

johnny874

@MoRo and Webby1,
A quick drawing about off sets. The wheel isn't, but think of an oil darick.
A weight could be placed at location A, on the wheel or both to work with
the counter weight.
One of the things about it is the pivot on the wheel would come up beneath
the bike/cross beam. One thought is if the wheel rotates clock wise, then
before it is to top center, A would be wanting to drop and most of the acceleration
of the wheel would be side ways at first, then downwards.
Not sure if it would change things much, but thought I'd see what you guys think.

Jim
fprgot the pic  :o

Rafael Ti

Jim
Here is a simple "centrifugal accelerator"  ;D . It enables to utilize centrifugal forces of rotating freewheel and convert them to additional rpms... Beam with pivots and lever on rotates separately and free on axle.  Two arms lever system is separated from the wheel to prevent any influence on it.
If it is possible to utilise centrifugal/-petal forces this wheel should accelerate when rotating. But I don't think so...

MoRo

My response to a device under construction in a YouTube video posted by YouTube user: gdez1000

See my responce here ---> http://youtu.be/zq6mXxEQJpc

MagnaMoRo