Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This might blow your mind

Started by Magluvin, March 11, 2012, 09:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Does anyone remember Zeropoint132 and his Alien Technology Self running no bearing Bedini style motor?  The sphere on the convex glass mirror. The 4000 turn bifi, 26 ga and 30 ga with read and a couple diodes, led and a 10uf cap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwBtBEaZ7B4&feature=plcp&context=C49769bfVDvjVQa1PpcFNZCEFI5qbjh1wxIzfQnKhfqu73FNj-COg%3D

Z  was told not asked to take down the vids with the schematics, and were replaced by just 1 vid, no schematic.

Ive had a few people ask about that since aug 2009.

It was a thread here. Cant find a trace of it. I pm'ed Wilby on this back then, and I cannot access my 1st page of messages, of which would have included that pm. 9 pages of messages and the 1st is not accessible. It would contain messages in that time frame around Aug 2009, when the vid above was posted.

Nothing to be found in search. Its all gone. It was a topic here. Wilby was the one that got a copy of the schematic before they made Z take it down at YT and posted it on the thread.

At Fizzx.org, No trace of it there either. I was involved with Axle in his replication on that. All gone.

I still talk to Z. Last year he had a stroke. He doesnt have the desire for this stuff anymore, and mostly sends me jokes and funny pics anymore.
Before the stroke, he was doing experiments on bifi, trifi and well, 4fii.  And posted vids showing the differences. Then stroke.

Can I see a show of hands that believe it is all a coincidence?

Call me paranoid, then take a hike.  ;]

Magluvin

Magluvin

Finally did a Yahoo search

This is from Energetic with the schematics

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q171/frank260332/Selfrunningmagmotor.jpg

And a reference to Z and a posting of the drawing again, but the part about the replication I cannot find.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q171/frank260332/Selfrunningmagmotor.jpg

And found 2 of my more recent posts just posting of his motor, but nothing from back then. I also checked to see how far back other post are here and many are before that date, so its not like it is old stuff that is cut because of age.

And Fizzx hasnt had any activity in a long time. I heard that OC died. So I dont think anyone is maintaining the site.

Mags

Mark69

Maybe he can send you all his stuff and notes?  Then you could reproduce it and see what happens??

Magluvin

Magluvin

Quote from: Mark69 on March 11, 2012, 10:21:26 PM
Maybe he can send you all his stuff and notes?  Then you could reproduce it and see what happens??

Z and I had conversed a lot, but he would always say that he could not talk about those circuits.  Kinda like Romero. :o

Mags