Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hypersonic explained Energylevel in Pyramid?!

Started by freigeist71, March 22, 2012, 06:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freigeist71

Hello,

many month ago, i build the TPP V12, and my result where the same like other Users here. I had no Energyoutput!

After this, i worked to find out what could be the Difference between the TPP_V12 from Thomas an my.
I made in the last month some Background Reserach to find out how we can push the Energylevel inside the Pyramide.

In the same time, i heard a new Theory from an German called "Reiner Gebbensleben". He brought out an Book over Hypersonic (in German). I heard that he can make measurements with help of Pictures. In German we called thit Method "radioästhetisch" I don't know how is the word in english.

He spoke about the Point, that inside an Pyramide is an high Level and he explained in his Theory why there is this Energylevel and a theory how to push the Level.. So i made some Pictures of my TPP_V12 and the TPP_V12 from Thomas, and build an Cheops-Orgonpyramid and worked with him.

You can found all results about this experiment here:
=> http://www.minotech.de/forschung/pyramidenenergie/hyperschallpegelvergleich-pyramiden/

and Backgroundinformations from Mr. Gebbensleben here
=> http://www.minotech.de/forschung/pyramidenenergie/funktionsweise-der-pyramide-hyperschall/

I build in an Translationbutton from Microsoft(R), and if you don't use "No-Script" in Firefox you can translate the whole Side in Englisch or other languages. I hope that the Microsofttranslator will work fine?

I don't know if someone of you want to start an Second Test with his V12. What ever, the Hypersonictheorie is very interesting!

Good luck, and sorry but i'm not very often in this Forum. If you have some important questions oder Informations, please use the Contactbutton. And in the Next days i come back here, but i don't write thousands of words, about the Point if the Theory is true or not. I only want to tell you these Informations, caue i think it is important. You can do with it, what ever you want.

...and sorry for my bad english  ;)

Freigeist

truesearch

@Freigeist:

Very interesting research that you are doing. Continue your work and keep posting your results, please ;D

truesearch

freigeist71

@Trueserach

QuoteContinue your work and keep posting your results, please ;D

I do it  :) HERE, and i hope that we will have in this Year more than the Thomas-TPP V12 that works?!

By the Way. The most new informations i wrote first here =>  http://www.minotech.de/aktuelles/

freigeist