Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

overunity magnet transformer

Started by dreamyear, March 23, 2012, 12:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamyear

truesearch

@dreamyear

Can you list some of the test results that you observe (frequency and input voltage/amps vs. output voltage/amps)?

And the magnets and coil specifications for possible duplication?

Sincerely,
truesearch

dreamyear

video u seen was 60hz 220v to 12v

it's not high output but...it proves eletro magnetic flux can travel to permanent magnet..

i suggest u use  weak magnet...or else iron core become magnetized

coil....is just simple coil...nothing special

Quote from: truesearch on March 23, 2012, 12:10:55 PM
@dreamyear

Can you list some of the test results that you observe (frequency and input voltage/amps vs. output voltage/amps)?

And the magnets and coil specifications for possible duplication?

Sincerely,
truesearch

thngr

your idea is the most probable idea for over unity machines... but few ideas i had to add, if you do not mind.
to induce magnetic flux in a transformer we have to use allot of current and electric potential; thus when we apply the dc current to transformer it would go up slowly by the comparison to a solenoid without any cores. This is because of unaligned magnetic iron core (lots of tiny magnets and metallic bonds of iron) just like mechanically compressed steel springs(potential energy). What about doing it with magnets? according to underunity people: " it is also potential energy" I don't think so but special conditions like do not interact while your magnetic flux is forming. we have to think ac. electricity as dc current single pulse form.

Explanation about turxator: the primary is not ordinary one and needed spires are 4 times grater than normal transformer.(AC.) secondaries are normal like transformer math but half wave rectifiers are present, to catch unused(by primary) magnets growing flux to induce current.

Neo-X

Interesting.. Is their anyone already build this? I really want to know if this can become overunity.