Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Arno Werners' gravity engine

Started by Gwandau, March 23, 2012, 10:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: Gwandau on March 25, 2012, 05:22:55 PM

@Jim,

there are no inner or outer chambers, just the transmission of the gas-filled flexibel rotor from the high pressure chamber into the vaccum chamber.
The whole idea is very simple, to let gravity do the job to compress the gas and the shape of the rotor, and thus enable it to deliver mechanical energy
when entering the low pressure chamber were it re-expands and thus creates mechanical torque.

When the rotor thereafter re-enters the water chamber and there gradually re-compress the shape of the rotor by letting gravity do the job,
the circle is complete, and you got rotational torque. This is what Arno Werner meant when he said he was tapping the gravitation.

Gwandau

Gwandau,
What you're reffering to is something similar to refrigeration. What I do not understand is how the flex tube is moved into an area where it would be compressed. The expansion on the right side would not have the extra energy needed to move uncompressed gas into a compression chamber. If the inner chamber moved, then maybe.

Jim

Gwandau

Quote from: johnny874 on March 26, 2012, 07:24:50 AM
   Gwandau,
What you're reffering to is something similar to refrigeration. What I do not understand is how the flex tube is moved into an area where it would be compressed. The expansion on the right side would not have the extra energy needed to move uncompressed gas into a compression chamber. If the inner chamber moved, then maybe.

Jim

Jim,

There is no need for any extra energy at this stage, since there is no movement of uncompressed gas into a compressed area. 
The gas pressure is always the same anywhere within the tube, since it is one single continuous tube.

Now, if the flexible tube (aka rotor) contains a uniform gas pressure throughout the whole tube, the only differential created
is the relative differential between the uniform gas pressure of the tube and the pressure present in the surrounding chamber.

It is this differential that makes the tube expand or retract during its movement around through the different chambers,
and it is this very expansion of the tube that does the trick in harvesting mechanical energy by tapping it from gravity.

When the tube is within a chamber with a lower pressure than the pressure within the tube, the tube expands, generating mechanical force,
and when the tube is moving over into the air/water chamber, the tube starts to shrink in shape when going deeper into the water,
due to the increasing pressure caused by gravity.

Gwandau

johnny874

Quote from: Gwandau on March 26, 2012, 02:52:46 PM

Jim,

There is no need for any extra energy at this stage, since there is no movement of uncompressed gas into a compressed area. 
The gas pressure is always the same anywhere within the tube, since it is one single continuous tube.

Now, if the flexible tube (aka rotor) contains a uniform gas pressure throughout the whole tube, the only differential created
is the relative differential between the uniform gas pressure of the tube and the pressure present in the surrounding chamber.

It is this differential that makes the tube expand or retract during its movement around through the different chambers,
and it is this very expansion of the tube that does the trick in harvesting mechanical energy by tapping it from gravity.

When the tube is within a chamber with a lower pressure than the pressure within the tube, the tube expands, generating mechanical force,
and when the tube is moving over into the air/water chamber, the tube starts to shrink in shape when going deeper into the water,
due to the increasing pressure caused by gravity.

Gwandau

I just wonder about the one statement where he said it generates more energy than it uses.

Gwandau

Jim,

I agree with you, this remark by Arno Werner is puzzling me a bit, and I actualy do not know any more about his device than you do by reading my post.,
since this is all the information I got about this fellow.  Maybe his comment in the photo was referring to an earlier vertical prototype that he constructed to prove his ideas initially.

The column seen in the photo actually looks more like a vertical test model than anything in connection with a circular construct,
and the photo of him actually looks like it is taken several years earlier than the tv documentary about him that I watched, where he looked quite different.

I am definitely not taking any standpoint here for or against the validity of Arno Werners ideas. I just felt it seemed worth the effort to present what I knew about him,
since this may help anyone experimenting in this direction.

Gwandau

johnny874

Quote from: Gwandau on March 27, 2012, 03:25:39 PM
Jim,

I agree with you, this remark by Arno Werner is puzzling me a bit, and I actualy do not know any more about his device than you do by reading my post.,
since this is all the information I got about this fellow.  Maybe his comment in the photo was referring to an earlier vertical prototype that he constructed to prove his ideas initially.

The column seen in the photo actually looks more like a vertical test model than anything in connection with a circular construct,
and the photo of him actually looks like it is taken several years earlier than the tv documentary about him that I watched, where he looked quite different.

I am definitely not taking any standpoint here for or against the validity of Arno Werners ideas. I just felt it seemed worth the effort to present what I knew about him,
since this may help anyone experimenting in this direction.

Gwandau

Gwandau,
It is something worth considering. It might be something like using waves in the sea. Those people use tension on a band to generate electricity. And something like what a jig saw uses in moving it's blade up and down could give an elastic band the same motion.

Jim