Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Testing the TK Tar Baby

Started by TinselKoala, March 25, 2012, 05:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

i criticized you for raping the scientific method AND calling your HACK a replication... ::) the record demonstrates this you mendacious troll... ::)

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 08, 2012, 06:37:00 AM
He convinced me he was sincere and promised to send the mosfet along to me.
you're a liar... i NEVER convinced you, you convinced yourself. and any SANE person reading the context of that conversation will find that obvious... ::)

Nobody should trust or believe a single thing that Wilby says because he has committed the most egregious act of dishonesty and trolling against me in my entire experience on the internet.
so then noone should trust or believe a single thing you say being you perpetrated that whipmag hoax on the OU community... ::)

and he holds my private information over my head as a continual threat.
more lies... i have done no such thing... but keep pushing little boy, and you may just get your wish. i'll post that address any and everywhere possible... along with other information i have about you. i know more than you think.

now, you shut your fucking mouth about me AND publicly post those two mea culpas you owe me and i MIGHT leave you alone... but if you insist on posting your snide little jibes and lies in EVERY thread you possibly can, i WILL ride you like the lying bitch you are.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

Thank you, Wilby troll, for proving me completely right.
You are lying, threatening, using your characteristic foul mouth, and being generally off topic and obnoxious. You are the very prototype of the useless internet troll.

Preserved for posterity.

TinselKoala

Quote from: webby1 on December 08, 2012, 08:08:11 AM
You can be funny TK.

When you are trying to measure things while in motion it makes it hard to use standard scales and stuff.

I am playing with a different build right now than the rest, but the others are making nice things happen.

I am playing with something that is setup just as a water pump at the moment, and well I can not have my 12 foot tall manometer moving around with the pump very easily :)

Why don't you look up some likely analog (probably cheaper) or digital gas pressure sensors from the google search for "arduino pressure sensor" page, and tell me what it is. I'll write the code for you, you can buy your own Arduino, Parallax LCD display, a potentiometer and some little other parts, the pressure sensors, and we'll have it up and running before a drunken Jibguy can change his tack. I'll need a copy of the pressure sensor to write the code. Liquid pressures can also be measured with the same type of gas pressure sensor by including a little buffer chamber of gas for the sensor to read. I think it should be easy to do, it all depends on the sensor you choose.

I thought that I coined the term "virtual water" in my Travis Effect videos. Can you point me to an earlier use, in the context of the Zeds? I only ask because....well.... I see that Mister Wayne has been using the term freely on his new "explanations". I find this very amusing..

hartiberlin

I deleted RosemarieĀ“s new account here after she tried to harrass me at 5:45 in the morning via  a phonecall...

I told her last time, that she can read here , but no more have an account !

Also she runs her own forum, but why does she come back here ??

So she tried to circumvent the rules and got now booted again.

Regards, Stefan. (admin)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 08, 2012, 11:54:53 PM
Thank you, Wilby troll, for proving me completely right.
You are lying, threatening, using your characteristic foul mouth, and being generally off topic and obnoxious. You are the very prototype of the useless internet troll.

Preserved for posterity.
oh my god you are such a whining bitch of a hypocrite... and thank you for proving me right once again... ::)  YOU brought up the pickle post. YOU spam posted that image how many times? YOU lied about what i meant when i originally posted it. YOU invited me to explain what i meant and then claim i am off-topic. AND YOU bitched and whined and lied like a 5 year old EVERY TIME i set you straight... ::) it's obviously time for your medications.

why don't you look in the mirror you pretentious, mendacious, self-righteous troll... on second thought maybe you shouldn't... you might start to understand why you failed out of school so many times, why you can't hold a job, why your dogs are your only friends, why anyone (including your mother) who spends even a short amount of time with you thinks you're a little prick, etc., etc.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe