Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Testing the TK Tar Baby

Started by TinselKoala, March 25, 2012, 05:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: Yousaidwhat on November 30, 2012, 11:11:09 PM
@magluvin

Rose writes about many things.  You just cant understand it.  For instance.

I just cant understand it?  I never read it. So how would you know if I cant understand it?

I was refering to the Pickle talk and such. Do you think people are laughing at TK because of what you write?
That, is something you just cant understand. ;)

Mags

TinselKoala

More spam, off topic trolling, and "colored crayons"? What's the matter, sock puppet.... have you discovered that your member database is full of worms and spammers?

[
Quote(snip)

My dear sweet little 'ickle Pickle' or TinselKoala - Bryan Little - whichever you prefer,

I am so, SO sorry that you've got this insatiable fixation on your average pickled gherkin. I'm not actually a botanist - but I'm reasonably certain that the most of your genetic makeup is NOT based on plant life.  And if you're a mutation - of sorts - then FEEL PROUD.  There's always merit in individuality. 

And I'm MORE than happy to pretend that you're big.  ACTUALLY.  1560 pickles squared is CERTAINLY bigger than the 72 squared - that you claimed previously.  So.  Take comfort in that thought.

Rosie Pose

Added the 'square'.  Gross oversight - and resulting in GROSS UNDERSTATEMENT.  But I've corrected it.

You've corrected nothing, lying arrogant idiot Ainslie. You have not corrected your absurd misidentification of me. The "72" figure to which you refer is my height in inches... :Vertical dimension: as we referred to it at the time it was posted. Nobody except YOU has CLAIMED OTHERWISE and where did this "squared" come from? From your sick deluded remnant of a mind, that is where. Once again you make lying, and insulting, claims without a shred of support.
The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is one of three standardized admission tests for graduate schools in the USA, the other two being the MCAT and the LSAT. At the time I sat for the test the maximum score for the combined mathematical and verbal portions was 800 each, or 1600 total. My score was 1560. That is very good indeed and was good enough for me to gain admission invitations from many graduate schools in the USA, some of whose names even YOU might recognize.  When you  mock my very real achievement on the GRE with your ignorant nonsense..... college dropout, undeducated waitress, idiot Ainslie..... you denigrate both me and the teachers who taught me and enabled me to learn what I needed to learn. You are indeed beneath contempt even, lower than a snake, a fool.... and you are wrong.

mrsean2k

Leaving your fraud and lies to one side, Ainslie, you really are the most colossal fucking bore.

Whatever thin humour your observations / naming convention may have had months ago has been utterly drained by mindless repetition.

TinselKoala

Do you see?

The idiot troll Rosemary Ainslie and her stinking dirty sock puppet YouSaidShite DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO READ, they simply post spam, lies and bloviation OVER AND OVER again.

Doing it once makes you look really stupid. Doing it twice, AINSLIE..... makes you an insane bloviating fool. And you don't even care who knows it!

mrsean2k

Its as if her lies need to be carefully documented and publicised somewhere neither she nor any of her sock-puppets can drown them in the usual diversionary cack.