Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Testing the TK Tar Baby

Started by TinselKoala, March 25, 2012, 05:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 05, 2012, 09:19:27 AM
I hear a little buzzing noise... but I hear no disputing of the FACTS of the lying scam that Wilby pulled on me those years ago. As far as I can determine, the only thing that is OWED is one mosfet, by him, to me. Other than that, the Wilby troll has squeaked to insignificance since he cannot even deny that lie and manipulation that he pulled.
i hear the thrashing, flopping sound of a red dead herring... ::)

how pathetic. ::) grasping at red herrings do nothing but serve to demonstrate your stupidity jibguy... when will you figure out what a cogent response is? never.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 05, 2012, 08:28:16 PM

and where EXACTLY have i 'defended her claims'?  i'll wait... ::)

Its here in this thread. You know, here. ;) Lets look before the latest battle of the pickles.  ;)

Why dont you hammer Rose for her lies and false presentations? Hmmm? ::)

Did have to wait long did ya?  ;)

Mags

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on December 05, 2012, 08:52:44 PM
Its here in this thread. You know, here. ;) Lets look before the latest battle of the pickles.  ;)

Why dont you hammer Rose for her lies and false presentations? Hmmm? ::)

Did have to wait long did ya?  ;)

Mags
then post a quote of 'it' you mendacious little godtarded troll... ::)

thank you for ANOTHER tacit admission that you cannot and will not defend nor substantiate your asinine, fantastical claims... ::) i wouldn't expect anything more than a logically fallacious response from a godtard like you.

tu stultus es!
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 05, 2012, 08:57:15 PM
then post a quote of 'it' you mendacious little godtarded troll... ::)

thank you for ANOTHER tacit admission that you cannot and will not defend nor substantiate your asinine, fantastical claims... ::) i wouldn't expect anything more than a logically fallacious response from a godtard like you.

tu stultus es!

Thank you for ANOTHER tacit admission that you support someone who lies about their claims. :o ;)

Magzimus Leviticus  ;D

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Magluvin on December 06, 2012, 09:02:49 PM
Thank you for ANOTHER tacit admission that you support someone who lies about their claims. :o ;)

Magzimus Leviticus  ;D

I second demotion for ANOTHER tacit admission that cannot admit up to now  ;D . lol hahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

by the way thank you!!!;D

Titus Anus Britanicus  ;D