Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

uh-huh so you dont think its incorrect to ask for evidence of kelvins statement then.now that thats cleared can you provide it in this case then please @sarkeizen

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on January 09, 2014, 12:30:36 PM
uh-huh so you dont think its incorrect to ask for evidence of kelvins statement then.now that thats cleared can you provide it in this case then please @sarkeizen
You need to re-think how "no" is used in English.  As I said earlier.  Your other point etc.. isn't something I'm interested in talking about until you clarify your point concerning textbooks necessitating eternal batteries.

As far as I see you've already admitted that this other point (whatever it is) is either irrelevant, weaker than your textbook or invalidates your textbook point.  Not to mention that it appears to be an argument from ignorance. :D :D :D

Come back when you're not being stupid.

profitis

lol! @englishmaster- sarkeizen.this discussion has become a joke man.im asking you to prevent a textbook device from being branded perpetual motion and youre asking me to unprevent it from being branded perpetual motion.dont you think that the righteous deed is now on you to defend kelvins statement?for the sake of showing me up as incorrect (as you claim)at least?then you can show me up as the liar you claim me to be.catch me out @sarkeizen coz my ego is growing fast here by the minute and i dont like it when my ego gets ahead of me.

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on January 09, 2014, 01:20:55 PM
lol! @englishmaster- sarkeizen.this discussion has become a joke man.
Yes, you made it a joke by being an EOA.
Quoteim asking you to prevent a textbook device from being branded perpetual motion
Sorry.  Don't care.  You were the one who made the statement about eternal batteries.  Which I cornered you on in two posts and you spent months backing away from.
Quoteand youre asking me to unprevent it from being branded perpetual motion
No I'm not.  I've asked you to defend a statement which you claimed was true and implied easy to demonstrate.  You have spent months avoiding answering some of the most simple and obvious questions and attempting to distract with other questions that are either vague to the point of being useless, irrelevant or invalidate your own point.
Quotethen you can show me up as the liar you claim me to be
Dude.  You have admitted to being a liar, twice.  I don't think I need to do any more work here.
.catch me out @sarkeizen coz my ego is growing fast here by the minute and i dont like it when my ego gets ahead of me.
I'm pretty sure I don't care.  Be as stupid as you want troll-boy.

profitis

you really truly are sillier than i thought you were @sarkeizen.power,my friend,in science,lies in the ability to demonstrate something,regardless of what any book says.thats why i keep pushing you with my demonstrate rhetoric i.e. to pivot my point ruthlessly to the public,who are the ones which count here at the end of the day.in other words you can use wikipedia to tell you how to build a magical unicorn if your smart enough,let alone an self-repeating battery,and nobody would give a dam,especially you.