Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Have you ever been to a supermarket?

profitis

that doesnt help us @mark E.im telling you about concentration cells and you want to give a psychology lecture? 

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on February 21, 2014, 04:42:39 PM
attack my last vehemently destructive statement
Either it's equivalent to the True profitis statement or it is not. 

If it is, then it's powerless because it's unsupported.
If it isn't, it's irrelevant.

Useless or irrelevant.  Let me know which one you pick.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

profitis

you clearly dont understand anything ive said @sarkeizen. my 1st statement is a consequence of my last statement which is self-supported.self-supported.you can only destroy my last statement by showing how 2 different overpotential gas electrodes cant thermodynamicly re-cycle spontaneously.

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on February 21, 2014, 05:56:50 PM
you clearly dont understand anything ive said
I understand what you're saying.  You're simply incorrect.

So we will represent the True Profitis Statement as T and any other statement as M (for moronic)
So what do we know about T?  It's true IFF (if and only if) a formal argument is presented and at least one cite from an ordinary textbook.  We will call this lemma (1).
my 1st statement is a consequence of my last statement
In logic we would write that as: M -> T (or M implies T) we can call that (2).  However because of (1) we know that T is only true if there's a formal logical argument and an ordinary textbook cite.  So unless M contains both of those then M can not imply T.
which is self-supported .self-supported.
If by that you mean M is true.  Then you have a problem because if M is true it means T is true by virtue of (2).  However T can only be true by formal argument and citing ordinary textbooks.  At no point have you provided a formal logical argument for M and not  only have you provided no ordinary textbook cites BUT you specifically stated that M can't be demonstrated with ordinary textbooks.

So you are in contradiction.  The statements M is true and M->T are mutually exclusive the way you have defined them.

You are simply wrong here.  I wonder why you find that so hard to believe?