Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: orbut 3000 on April 15, 2014, 08:42:49 PM

AFAIK, Mr. Hardcastle burned his own money on this. He's not a fraud like Wayne Travis.
That is my understanding as well.   Mr. Hardcastle is a true believer in his folly.  He did have a short go at a business that he thought would fund his project.  The business called Buddink did not work out.

orbut 3000

Quote from: txt on April 15, 2014, 08:52:56 PM
Why do you think so? BTW, is Mr.Philip Hardcastle his real identity? If I remember well he claimed to be working with the Stanford University, and been Australian, but I never managed to find any reference. Is there his CV available anywhere on the web?
He filed a few patent applications under his name. He wrote some cranky letters to his PM in .au etc. He's a honest but IMO deluded guy.

MarkE

Quote from: txt on April 15, 2014, 08:52:56 PM
Why do you think so? BTW, is Mr.Philip Hardcastle his real identity? If I remember well he claimed to be working with the Stanford University, and been Australian, but I never managed to find any reference. Is there his CV available anywhere on the web?
That is his real name Philip Julian Hardcastle.  He is Australian.   I believe that he was at one time a geologist for an oil company.

txt

OK, thanks for the info MarkE and Orbut 3000, I stand corrected. In that case, if he did not defraud anyone, I wish him all best.

Philip Hardcastle

I popped in to read this thread and was astounded at the idle talk.

I have never claimed to be a geologist.

I was from 1981 to 1984 a Senior Geophysicist for Esso Australia, whilst there I received 3 promotions and was considered to be an industry expert in my special fields, I left Esso and started up a number of engineering companies, and then a coal mining drilling and a directional drilling equipment company making the World's most advanced directional drilling system that I designed and manufactured.

In 1996 I left the coal industry to embark upon a quest to end the reliance on oil and coal, to create cheap power for the 3rd World, along the way I made some important discoveries that I have for 14 years been pursuing. I have lived off my savings for those years, it has cost me at least $1M, to suggest that I have defrauded anyone is outrageous and libel, as said the reality is that I have, and still am donating years of my life to provide a working and mature technology based on real science, not on pseudo science and mumbo jumbo.

I stopped posting here on a regular basis when this thread was taken over by trolls.

At the appropriate time I will provide an update and links to a commerce site where people can purchase products.

In the meantime I would appreciate that people do not go to the vile extent of cowardly accusing or speculating that I am either wrong, a fool, or a fraudster. I use my real name and your comments are therefore capable of causing me harm or hurt. Imagine how you would feel if you used your real name only to find that a search of your name on Google turns up discussions about your character (baseless casual speculations that some might take as accusations).

Phil H