Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

No @markE mr hardcastle has shown sufficient basis to warrent at least some investigation because there is no fundamental reason why a system should be limited to one entropy state.I give him a thumbsup for that but he has shown no proof(to you and me) and unfortunately that's all that matters(for you and me).I disagree with what you say about experimentation,this thing must be looked into in the same way that i had looked into the fundamentaly related karpen device with total success.

memoryman

I had dozens of email exchanges with Philip two years ago. His engineering skills were limited.
The promised power density of 10kW/cm^3 was high by orders of magnitude (supplying this heat energy and removing the electrical energy is highly problematic).
I also introduced him to 2 wealthy, powerful people, who were treated very rudely by Philip (he did apologise to me).
Have not had any more contact with him.
It is my opinion that LoT2 can and has been broken; to make a commercial product may not be possible.

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on May 15, 2014, 08:50:04 AM
No @markE mr hardcastle has shown sufficient basis to warrent at least some investigation because there is no fundamental reason why a system should be limited to one entropy state.I give him a thumbsup for that but he has shown no proof(to you and me) and unfortunately that's all that matters(for you and me).I disagree with what you say about experimentation,this thing must be looked into in the same way that i had looked into the fundamentaly related karpen device with total success.
The last time that we had a discussion many posts went back and forth where you insisted there was evidence for claims of yours yet provided none.  If you ever find that you have evidence that supports Mr. Hardcastle's ideas I am sure that he and many others would love to see it.  Mr. Hardcastle's ideas fly in the face of established theory and he hasn't provided any evidence that I know of that supports his ideas over established theory.  His long string of unrealized claims strongly suggests that the problem is with Mr. Hardcastle and not existing theory.

profitis

Memoryman you say that you believe that 2lot has been busted....so why do you say that a commercial product may not be possible?

profitis

Well @markE I did provide a textbook-compatible statement that you could not physicaly or theoretically disprove,AND you`re a scientist.that says alot.I had wanted to join forces with mr hardcastle a few years back but he was on his own mission.I don't hold that against him. there is a certain respect between all demonologists.how do you know for sure that none of his claims were realised?it may be in his interests to fade from the limelight with you and me thinking he,s got zip.we just don't know what's going on behind the scenes.all we know is that on this thread,no proof was given.