Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Sarkeizen:'Can you point me to where I was talking about an event?'

If two degrees of freedom of arrangement is 01 then how many degrees of freedom is represented by 0 1/2?

profitis

Here.you wrote this:O(X^1/2).what does this mean. You restricted quenco's ACTIONS to that.'The BBBV restricts the ability to create a machine
USING quantum effects which has a complexity class
of O(1) (for sorting EVENTS) because the BBBV states that the
greatest improvement you can get from quantum
EFFECTS is O(X^1/2).'

If 01 represents a sorting EVENT what kind of EVENT is O(X^1/2)

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on April 25, 2015, 05:27:08 PM
Here.you wrote this:O(X^1/2).what does this mean
Uhm...you posted several times about O notation acting as if you knew what you were saying.  Doesn't that mean you were bullshitting?

O(1) means that resource consumption remains constant with input size (not including the resources required to represent the input).
O(X) means that resource consumption grows at a constant rate with input size.
O(X^1/2) means that the resource consumption grows at a rate of X^1/2 with input size.

Can you figure out the rest on your own?

profitis

Cumon mr sarkeizen if O1 is deterministicly time consuming due to two degrees of freedom and hence banned from quenco then what is O(X^1/2) and how much time does it consume(We doubt mr sarkeizen shall return to this thread)

profitis

'O(X^1/2) means that the resource consumption grows at a rate of X^1/2 with input size.'

Excellent. so a dead switch with only one degree of freedom of movement (o) is basicly that.since a single electron can be in one position and two positions at the same time we can allow for a 01 and 01/2 simultaneously.thus bbbv isnot violated because of heisenberg uncertainty where we can be technicly oo and o1 at same time